Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is there new formula! It doesn't contain HCG at all in it & that it the most important ingredient for you to lose weight & stabalize in Phase 3 & 4. AS of Jan. 2012 HCG can no longer be used w/out a prescription. FDA has cracked down on these homeopathic versions & now they're excluding the HCG from their products. READ ingredients. They are using the same bottle so its very misleading....=(

fantastic results !

Posted by traceyh on November 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 15kg and told lots of friends to try. Love that this comes with instructions and meal log too. Have just re ordered. You don't feel hungry if you follow meals correctly ! Great price with I herb low international shipping too.

HCG 1234

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking the drops for the last 3 weeks and following the enclosed diet and he lost 25 pds and 12 inches, and I lost 17 pds and 10 inches, we are going to order the colo cleanse to assist in the rapid weight loss. No hunger and we feel great!

Amazing Results - 47yo First time dieter - Lost 29 lbs in 21 days... easily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 and I've never even tried a diet, mostly because I thought I'd kill somebody if I had to go hungry and become nauseous, dizzy, irritable and cranky. But, with this product I dropped from 247 to 219 pounds in 21 days and felt less irritable and hungry than when I was not on the diet. I followed the diet pretty much 100% and it worked. I know people that did this and the weight stayed off for like a year, so I'm hoping my result is similar. I will be making changes to my diet as well. Following this diet taught me I don't need to eat so much, and I can actually live without sugar and bread (especially) which I love. I'm looking forward to being more healthy. Try it, it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfull product, but keep in mind it only works if you follow the diet protocol. I have lost 20 pounds, good luck and just do it!

hcg drops and losing weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

HCG Drops work exactly as described. First few days of the course are hard, but gets better. I have gone from 73kg to 58kg. This took 2 courses (2 bottles). So very happy.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you stick to the protocol, you'll lose weight.

Does as claimed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took these according to the directions and they worked as promised. Even when I cheated once I found they still kept working. Will definitely try again.

This really works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

After menopause my kilos just kept coming although I exercise regularly. Then one day I was overweight. It was so frustrating. This is the first time ever in my life that I went on a diet. Within 3 weeks I went from 72kg down to 65. It was not hard at all and I felt normal without any side effects. I used to weigh 54 kg before menopause, so I will try it another 3 weeks. Mostly I think that this diet was a real eye opener. I read a lot about nutrition and it has really changed my life. I will never again eat junk food. I am very grateful for this lesson. UPDATE: I finished Phases 3 and 4 and I didn't put on any more kilos. I am down to 60kg now. This really works!

Very good IF combined with a good diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a raw high carb low fat vegan. And this helped me lose.