Great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works well but I do have to reapply on the extra humid days. I like to put a few drops of essential oil in it and make my own blend. The pump has always worked well without breaking or clogging on each one I have purchased.

Easily one of the best products in iHerb!

Posted by Value-buyer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being from a tropical (and humid) climate, just 2 sprays under the arms amazingly lasts the whole day. Priorly, I was using Nature's Gate (which was alright) but have switched to this as the bottle really lasts and is so economical. It leaves no stains and is completely natural. Some other deodorants contain chemicals which are harmful to your body. This spray however, uses only natural mineral salts and water! Sharing a tip -- after spraying, use your fingers (no worries, no sticky feeling on your fingers after that) to rub the area back and forth to "get it into the skin". Seems to last better that way.

스틱으로 된거랑 함께 쓰고있어요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

스틱으로 된거는 샤워후에 사용가능해서 이건 들고다니면서 쓸때나 스틱쓰기 불편할때 칙칙뿌려주면 좋아요~ 효과는 스틱보다 약간 떨어지는듯해요

Surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the crystal deodorant before and it didn't work for me. THIS, however, works wonders. I still sweat (naturally! :-)) but I never smell. My body is much happier with this product. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! and it's so fricken CHEAP! (can't think of better words, i'm not a wordsmith!!)

Chrystal Body Deotorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE don't stop selling this product!!! It's the only deotorant that works for me without giving me a rash. I also appreciate that it contains no aluminium. Thank you!

Transparente

Posted by AnadePozuelo on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta, no tiene olor ni color.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

an excellent deoderant ... I couldn't get my husband to wear roll ons, gels, or sticks ("yucky") and aerosols are "too cold." This spray he will use - AND it works - and I love it, too.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, 4 oz (118 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

В помойку!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is awesome! keep in mind it won't stop you from sweating (which is better for you anyway) but it neutralizes even the strongest body odors.

NOT HARMFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This deoderant does not have alumium clorhydrate in it which has been thought to cause dementia. And it works just as well as other deoderants,