Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't use it cause don't think it is effective as many think

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product does not eliminate sweat but it fights odors very well. I am a bit concerned regarding the aluminum though. Edit: Have stopped using it due to the Aluminum, unfortunately. If you are not concerned regarding dangerous compounds, then this is a great deodorant.

ДЕЗОДОРАНТ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХОЙ ДЕЗИК . МИНУС ТО ЧТО НАНОСИТЬ ЕГО НАДО ТОЛЬКО НА МОКРОЕ ТЕЛО. НА ЛЕТО МНЕ КАЖЕТСЯ ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХО. ОЧЕНЬ УДОБНО БРАТЬ С СОБОЙ

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm disappointed. Crystal arrived broken, so I can not fully enjoy them.

Doesn,t work on me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunatelly i am an excepton from this good statistics! I try several times, used it every morning and evening almost a week, hope that my body will get accustomed with it - but not! My armpit smells even worse than without any deodorant!

jeg anbefaler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dette deodorant er virkelig eliminerer lukten av svette, ikke blokkere svette. Jeg er glad, etterlater det ingen rester på klær er ikke allergifremkallende og luktfri, er ideelt for å reise fordi tar opp lite plass

Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick, 1.5 oz 40 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not really so good

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im not impressed with the effects of this deodorant. Совсем не впечатлилась эффектом этого дезодоранта. маскирует запаха совсем чутьчуть, а не совсем. Все же - хоть както.

Ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm baffled by all the good reviews, as I've been using it for a couple of months and it does absolutely nothing. It doesn't keep you dry and it doesn't keep you from smelling sweaty, not even in winter. Sadly it seems that it will last forever, even though I moisten it and rub it repeatedly on my skin it looks as if I had never used it.

no sense at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i don't feel this product is working at all :(