The BEST product I ever purchased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad skin and break out a LOT I try a lot of different products to try and i think i can stop looking. this product is truly AMAZING!!!!! i wake up with new skin in the morning. I would recommend this for EVERYONE

Great AHA peel

Posted by pirlanta on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I have sensitive skin with some dry areas. It doesnt make my face red. It helped refine my pores and smooth away any flakiness. My skin feels balanced after this peel. I use it 2 times a week . I would highly recommend this product.

hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

The content of triglycerides and other waxy ingredients is obvious, so I do not find it appropriate for acne-prone skin.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 3 applications I can see the difference! The skin is smoother and cleaner

ככה ככה

Posted by MB CULTURE on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

מתאים לעור מעורב, לא שומני בכלל ונספג בקלות. מתאים לחסרי ניסיון עם חומצות. לא ראיתי שינוי גדול.

couldn't use it

Posted by marianF on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't think that this product is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't have any severely adverse reaction to it, but when I woke up next morning after applying it and leaving it overnight, my skin looked weird, uneven, reddish and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.I gave it to a friend who has less sensitive skin and on the oily side.

Great peeling

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peeling is wonderful. Splitting the top layer of a skin, cleanses the skin well so and reduces the amount of facial wrinkles. Расщепляя верхний слой кожи, хорошо очищает кожу уменьшает количество мимических морщин.

Great mild exfoliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Characteristics Brand ethics is one of the most important crtierias for me, when it comes to choosing skincare items. This product is vegan and cruelty free, which means no animals were harmed for production of this product. The fact that ingredient list is pretty pure is also very important. It is free of parabens, GMO's and mineral oils. Consistency The consistency of this product is inbetween gel and lotion, it easily absorbes into skin. The scent is very light, almost non-exsistant. If you have active breakouts or scratches, very mild stinging might occur. If used on its own, this product dries to semi-matte finnish and leaves no sticky residue. Effectivness I used this peel for 2 moths, twice a week and I am very pleased with the results. It did not cause any irritation or skin dryness(my skin is combination, oily/dehydrated). It definetely made my skin smoother and softer and prevented clogged pores. However i could not notice any difference on already exsistant blacheads and whiteheads. Overall I think it is a great product and it has found permanent place in my skincare bag. If you are experienced acid user you might find this product too mild. However i like that it does not cause any redness or irritation. This item was purchased from: https://www.iherb.com/pr/Derma-E-Overnight-Peel-Exfoliant-Facial-2-fl-oz-60-ml/13656

Weird smell, doesnt work for me.

Posted by quiggle on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this due to the reviews but doesn't work for me. Has a weird smell as well.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product and it does tingle very slightly when you first apply but only for a few seconds, especially after a scrub product, but the result is wonderful. My skin is clearer and smoother.