The BEST product I ever purchased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad skin and break out a LOT I try a lot of different products to try and i think i can stop looking. this product is truly AMAZING!!!!! i wake up with new skin in the morning. I would recommend this for EVERYONE

Great AHA peel

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I have sensitive skin with some dry areas. It doesnt make my face red. It helped refine my pores and smooth away any flakiness. My skin feels balanced after this peel. I use it 2 times a week . I would highly recommend this product.

hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The content of triglycerides and other waxy ingredients is obvious, so I do not find it appropriate for acne-prone skin.

Great peeling

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peeling is wonderful. Splitting the top layer of a skin, cleanses the skin well so and reduces the amount of facial wrinkles. Расщепляя верхний слой кожи, хорошо очищает кожу уменьшает количество мимических морщин.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 3 applications I can see the difference! The skin is smoother and cleaner

couldn't use it

Posted by marianF on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't think that this product is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't have any severely adverse reaction to it, but when I woke up next morning after applying it and leaving it overnight, my skin looked weird, uneven, reddish and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.I gave it to a friend who has less sensitive skin and on the oily side.

Weird smell, doesnt work for me.

Posted by quiggle on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this due to the reviews but doesn't work for me. Has a weird smell as well.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 05/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

Easy to use

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this one! It's a small bottle with a pump, so I can keep it out on my vanity to remember to use it. I've started slowly, only one night per week so far. It has not irritated my skin. My face is smoother in the morning. I love that it's natural and that it's affordable. Some peels take a lot of work but not this one. Just clean your face, pump some in to your hand, then spread on your face like a lotion. It's very pleasant. Leave on over night. Peels are important because they chemically exfoliate your dead skin - you also need to physically exfoliate with a scrub. Then your other serums and moisturizers will have a better chance of making a difference to your skin.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works. I like it very much. The results appear after one month of continious use. It is very skin friendly and peels off small pigmentation (acne, little spots). My skin is very thankful for the treatment