Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this made my hair felt great after not using conditioner for a while but it doesn't agree with my skin and gave me an itchy scalp and eczema on my hands :(

Reliable and pleasant on hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very pleasant like a raspberry. Reliable and pleasant on hair....My hair has become very pleasant

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well moisturizes, hair like silk

Shine is a sign of healthy hair.

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s suitable for all hair types. The smell of these products is wonderful, really enjoyable but it doesn`t remain on the hair. The conditioner is thick and white, it is well distributed throughout the hair. Hair is smooth, very soft to the touch, silky, nourished and well groomed. Even without styling products, my hair is straight, shiny and fresh.

The best conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My lovly and best conditioner ever for dry hair :)

smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my favorite conditioner brand, no buildup and just a little goes a long way. it used to take me like 2 hours to brush out my daughters hair and when i first discovered this brand of conditioner, it only took me 10 minutes! i was so happy and so was my 5 year old daughter at the time. she is now 10, so i have been using this product for 5 years. it is worth the price. i gained so much of my time back. depending on the thickness of the hair, use as much as needed to get it thoroughly into the hair. oh and there are no bad chemicals in this product.

Desert Essence conditioners are really good!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this conditioner. It smells heavenly, provides a lot of moisture, is not a protein treatment and rinses easily. This product is ideal for my hair (long, tangled, very dry, very curly and protein sensitive) due to its “medium” (not too watery or too thick), extra-creamy and easily spreadable texture: from my point of view, conditioners with this kind of texture are the best for detangling my hair; on the contrary, thick conditioners rich in protein are not suitable for me. Sometimes, my hair becomes a “mass of knots and snarls” and this product turns it into soft, silky, detangled hair. It’s true, is a rich system: based on my own experience I would recommend it for dry, very dry, curly, color treated or protein sensitive hair, but I think that it may be too heavy for fine or oily hair. I like the composition: with jojoba and sunflower oils, panthenol, shea butter, raspberry and nettle extracts/without phthalates, silicones, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances. Estoy muy satisfecho con este acondicionador: huele muy bien, proporciona mucha hidratación, no es rico en proteínas y se aclara con facilidad. Es ideal para mi tipo de pelo (largo, enredado, muy seco, muy rizado y sensible a las proteínas) debido a su textura “media” (ni muy acuosa ni muy espesa), extra-cremosa y fácil de extender: para mí, los acondicionadores con este tipo de textura son los mejores para desenredar el pelo; por el contrario, los acondicionadores muy espesos ricos en proteína no me sirven. A veces tengo el pelo tan enredado y seco que se vuelve una “masa de nudos gigantes” y este producto lo convierte en pelo sedoso, suave y desenredado. Es cierto, es bastante rico: basándome en mi experiencia lo recomendaría para pelo seco, muy seco, rizado, teñido o sensible a las proteínas, pero creo que podría ser demasiado para pelo fino o graso. Me gusta la composición, sin ftalatos, alcohol, parabenos, siliconas, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas pero con aceites de jojoba o girasol, pantenol, manteca de karité, extractos de ortiga y frambuesa.

Me encante

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo mismo que digo del champú, este acondicionador me deja el pelo fenomenal, aunque huele menos a frutos rojos a mi me huele más a karité.

Smells divine

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair soft and silky.

Love it!

Posted by AneBra on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. And I'm spoiled in the hair department - "luxurious" and expensive brands has always been standing in my shower, but this is the only one I have truly gotten a "wow..." effect from. It makes your hair so smooth and shiny, but doesn't make it heavy or greasy. I can't believe how great the ingredients list is compared to the price, but that's just iherb I guess... :)