Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this made my hair felt great after not using conditioner for a while but it doesn't agree with my skin and gave me an itchy scalp and eczema on my hands :(

smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is good. Hair is very soft now. by the way, it is organic

Posted by JJ on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair super soft I love it!

Reliable and pleasant on hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very pleasant like a raspberry. Reliable and pleasant on hair....My hair has become very pleasant

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well moisturizes, hair like silk

Shine is a sign of healthy hair.

Posted by LightBerry on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s suitable for all hair types. The smell of these products is wonderful, really enjoyable but it doesn`t remain on the hair. The conditioner is thick and white, it is well distributed throughout the hair. Hair is smooth, very soft to the touch, silky, nourished and well groomed. Even without styling products, my hair is straight, shiny and fresh.

The best conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

My lovly and best conditioner ever for dry hair :)

smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my favorite conditioner brand, no buildup and just a little goes a long way. it used to take me like 2 hours to brush out my daughters hair and when i first discovered this brand of conditioner, it only took me 10 minutes! i was so happy and so was my 5 year old daughter at the time. she is now 10, so i have been using this product for 5 years. it is worth the price. i gained so much of my time back. depending on the thickness of the hair, use as much as needed to get it thoroughly into the hair. oh and there are no bad chemicals in this product.

Desert Essence conditioners are really good!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on October 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this conditioner. It smells heavenly, provides a lot of moisture, is not a protein treatment and rinses easily. This product is ideal for my hair (long, tangled, very dry, very curly and protein sensitive) due to its “medium” (not too watery or too thick), extra-creamy and easily spreadable texture: from my point of view, conditioners with this kind of texture are the best for detangling my hair; on the contrary, thick conditioners rich in protein are not suitable for me. Sometimes, my hair becomes a “mass of knots and snarls” and this product turns it into soft, silky, detangled hair. It’s true, is a rich system: based on my own experience I would recommend it for dry, very dry, curly, color treated or protein sensitive hair, but I think that it may be too heavy for fine or oily hair. I like the composition: with jojoba and sunflower oils, panthenol, shea butter, raspberry and nettle extracts/without phthalates, silicones, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances. Estoy muy satisfecho con este acondicionador: huele muy bien, proporciona mucha hidratación, no es rico en proteínas y se aclara con facilidad. Es ideal para mi tipo de pelo (largo, enredado, muy seco, muy rizado y sensible a las proteínas) debido a su textura “media” (ni muy acuosa ni muy espesa), extra-cremosa y fácil de extender: para mí, los acondicionadores con este tipo de textura son los mejores para desenredar el pelo; por el contrario, los acondicionadores muy espesos ricos en proteína no me sirven. A veces tengo el pelo tan enredado y seco que se vuelve una “masa de nudos gigantes” y este producto lo convierte en pelo sedoso, suave y desenredado. Es cierto, es bastante rico: basándome en mi experiencia lo recomendaría para pelo seco, muy seco, rizado, teñido o sensible a las proteínas, pero creo que podría ser demasiado para pelo fino o graso. Me gusta la composición, sin ftalatos, alcohol, parabenos, siliconas, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas pero con aceites de jojoba o girasol, pantenol, manteca de karité, extractos de ortiga y frambuesa.