Shine is a sign of healthy hair.

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s suitable for all hair types. The smell of these products is wonderful, really enjoyable but it doesn`t remain on the hair. This transparent shampoo foams well what leads to economical consumption. It perfectly washes the hair, washes off oil masks with a flow from the first try. It does not irritate the scalp, does not cause dandruff (although I have sensitive scalp, rather prone to get dandruff). Hair is smooth, very soft to the touch, silky, nourished and well groomed. Even without styling products, my hair is straight, shiny and fresh.

Desert Essence, Organics , Red Rasberry Shampoo , 8 fl oz (237ml)

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana shampoo vaaleille hiuksille.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant to use and my scalp and hair have improved in health and shine.

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite shampoo! Leaves my hair shiny and healthy, not heavy or greasy. If my hair needs more volume I use the green one from Desert Essence, and if my hair needs more moisture I use the brown one :-)

You have to try this!

Posted by illuminated on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle of this shampoo right now, love it! I have oily hair with dryer ends, this shampoo cleanses good enough for me to last 2 days (or sometimes even 3) without washing my hair, but is also gentle enough not to dry my hair (and especially the ends) out. It is also cheap, has great ingredients and a yummy scent! Recommend.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todos los de esta marca, me encanta! no sólo su olor, sino sobretodo como me deja el pelo.

I loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best shampoo !I loved the smell ,although a bit artificial .It foams and cleans very well!

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Same thing...

I love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells beautifully, and does wonders for my hair. Will buy again!

Desert Essence, Red Raspberry Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is super great! It lathers really well, and a little bit goes a long way! It rinses out really nice and doesn't leave your hair coated with product. You have to lather it a little bit in your hands before going to your hair. You hair is left feeling clean and not weighed down with buildup. It has increased my hair strength, shine, and even helped repair/slow down my split ends. My hair is also not frizzy as it used to be. This works so much better than the "fancy salon brands". I have really thick, super straight hair that sometimes gets a little frizzy. I live in a dry/desert area in the mountains so I need a good shampoo/conditioner to battle the dry wind. I would definitely recommend this to you!