I like it but it leaks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its okay, might try another product though

Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Lemon Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very dry hair after shampoo. The fat content didn`t help. Don`t buy again.

Smells good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate = Sodium Coco Sulfate :(

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Люблю шампуни "фруктовой серии" Desert Essence, и попробовала их все. Этот - один из любимых. Промывает до скрипа и бодряще пахнет лимоном. Для ежедневного применения он не подойдет, поэтому я чередую его с другими шампунями Desert Essence. Если вы - обладатель жирных волос, быстро теряющих свежесть, рекомендую попробовать. I love "fruit series" of Desert Essence shampoos, and I tested them all. This is one of the favorites. It washes my hair to squeak and have bracing smell of lemon. It will not work for everyday usage, so I switch it with other Desert Essence shampoos. If you are the owner of oily hair which loses freshness quickly, I recommend it.

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic smelling and cleansing product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

Good For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The weather is muggy in Hong Kong. Not only I have oily hair but also sensitive skin . Fortunately, this shampoo really fits for me. The smell is good and fresh. My hair is short, it can be used around three months. The condition I used little, guess it can be used around half years.

뽀득뽀득

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

이거로 머리감은 날이면 꼭, 머리에서 인삼냄새 난다고...?읭??제 정수리 탓이겠죠... 지루성 두피라 샴푸는 아이허브에서 사면 왠만큼 잘 맞아요. 이제품도 오께이~

oily scalp no more

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a really oily scalp and dry ends. I don't use this daily but once or twice a week. Loooove how it leaves my scalp clean smelling very nice. If I over use it which I usually do that after I wash my hair from all the built ups from hair spray and other things it could leave my entire hair dehydrated. So only on the root is great for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase