Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
21-30 of 413 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

慣れれば便利

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

最初はちょっととまどいますが、慣れるとこれほど便利なものはないという感じがします。蒸れるのが苦痛だったので、今ではウソみたいに快適です。外出の際は、多い時にはウェットティッシュを持って行って、中で洗える洗面台付きの個室に入るようにしています。通常、それ一回で済みます。もっと早く知りたかったですね

Thanks for your feedback!

とっても快適

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

海外にはこんなに実用的なものが何十年も前からあるなんて!日本の製品関連会社はもっとグローバルな視野を持つべきかも。これでどれだけの女性がお金や資源の節約ができてかぶれや臭いから解放されるのか! でも寝る時にはおすすめしません。逆流しない保証はなく、子宮内膜症の原因になるかもしれませんので気をつけてください。衛生面で一番楽で心配ないのはやはりナプキンを使い、こまめに取り替えることですかね。一長一短でした。

Thanks for your feedback!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's great that many have had success with the DivaCup, but unfortunately it just isn't for me. I followed the directions and practiced inserting it a few times. It was difficult to get the hang of the insertion process and once it was in, I could ALWAYS feel it in there. Despite trying repeatedly throughout my cycle it remained uncomfortable to wear. If that wasn't enough, removal was terrible. In the directions they tell you not to insert it too far, however my muscles always seem to pull it a little further in than I place the cup myself. So when trying to remove it I have to stick my fingers way up there and grab the stem with my nails... Usually I had to repeatedly attempt to pull the cup up since it wouldn't budge easily. And finally, when I finally would get it to the point where I almost had it out of me it would begin to HURT like CRAZY! TOn be honest, I felt like I was getting a small taste of what it feels like to give birth. Anyway, many I'm just oddly shaped or something, but this did NOT work for me. I'm currently trying out the Instead Softcups and I have high hopes for these. Way easier to insert than the DivaCup and I can't feel it at all. It's good to know that us women have options other than pad and tampons.

Thanks for your feedback!

제삶은 생리컵을 알기전과 후로 나뉘어요

Posted by jjingjung on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

진짜 너무 편하고 좋아요 !!! 개인적으로 디바컵은 탄탄한거 같아여!! 생리 1,2일째는 몰랑몰랑한 생리컵이 착용이 안되서 이거 쓰고 3-7일째부터는 다른거 써여 3-7일째 디바컵 쓰면 장이 눌리는거 같아서요

Thanks for your feedback!

很不错,舒服

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

因为不爱喜欢带卫生巾,尤其是夏天,会觉得很闷热不卫生,一直用棉条,这次试试这个,买回来第一天试了下,效果不错哈,没有任何感觉,就是有可能第一次塞的时候会觉得不太舒服,不过一会就没感觉,很舒服,值得推荐哦!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

My newfound freedom...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After years of using pads and tampons it took me a while to be comfortable with using the diva cup, but once I got the hang of it, there was no going back! I love! the diva cup! Not just because of the money it saves or that it has less impact on the environment, but the new found freedom I now have! No more being chained to making sure I have enough pads and tampons stockpiled or making a mad dash to the supermarket, no more hoping people don't spy me making a grab for the "hidden pocket" in my bag as I dash to the loo! It's given me a new found freedom I didn't think I would ever have! Thank you Diva Cup!

Thanks for your feedback!

Diva International, The Diva Cup, Menstrual Cup, Model 1, Under 30 Years, Single Cup

Posted by natalia on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Менструальная чаша. Чудо-изобретение! Легка и удобна в применении, надежно защищает, не вызывает дискомфорта, экономит огромное количество денег на средства гигиены, занимает мало места при хранении, не имеет побочных эффектов. Я очень довольна этим продуктом!

Thanks for your feedback!

目からうろこ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ムレないことって素晴らしいことだと、使ってみて初めて実感しました。ただ、上手に使えるようになるまで5,6ヶ月もかかりました。そういう人は稀でしょうけど。

Thanks for your feedback!

買って良かった!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ずっと気になってたアイテム。思い切ってゲットして大正解でした。 装着に慣れるまでは一苦労ですが、着けた後は違和感ないし、長時間着けても嫌な臭いもしません。 ディーバーカップを使い始めてから4か月経ちますが、下腹部が重だるかった生理痛も軽減し、7日くらいだらだらと続いていた生理期間が5日程度に短くなりました。 外出時は、脱脂綿に消毒用エタノールを浸したものを、ジップ袋に入れて持ち歩いてます。 スポーツする時にも便利です。ジムでシャワー浴びる時もタンポンのように紐がないので、周りの目が気になることもなく快適です。

Thanks for your feedback!

とっても良いです

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i-herbさんで買ったのは3年くらい前ですが。とーーーっても良いです。日常の生理の煩わしさから開放されます。最初はコンタクトと同じでつけ慣れるまで少しコツがいります。個人輸入ですと2400円くらいで、10年持つのでとても経済効果が高いです。ナプキンゴミが減り、ナプキンを持ち歩かなくて済むのでその点も良いです。ただ使用方法を衛生的に使わないと、不衛生が原因で病気になるかもしれません。フランス製のフルールカップも扱ってもらえると嬉しいです。

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 413 total

1 2 3 4 5