Every woman should have this!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good alternative to menstrual pads etc., just need to use it correctly-after some uses you will see-how:)

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Horrible stuff. It felt to big , went upwards my vagina and was very hard to get out from there. And it leaked. I like the vision of this item, but it doesnt work for me at all.

DivaCup (Model 1) Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I will not go back to tampons again! This is the best thing to have ever been invented. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it, plus you can't feel it. What better is that it's already paid for itself! Before, I would've had to buy so many other tampons in various levels, but now I don't! I highly recommend this to other women!

Not for EVERY Diva

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the idea of the Diva cup, but I found it awkward to wear and difficult to insert. Great idea! But probably better for women with more penetrative experience :/

Please bring this product back (or another menstrual cup!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product changed my life - I no longer dread my period. With the cup, I don't worry about leaking, smells, discomfort, or being active. Please please bring it back in stock to iHerb!

Just started using it and LOVE IT! Comfortable, reliable & sustainable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a young woman in my 20s. At first, I was very skeptical to try a menstrual cup but after my first use I was totally converted! The first time was intimidating but I'm SO glad I tried it. It took about 5-10 minutes to find a comfortable insertion the first time but afterwards I had no issues. It super comfortable and trustworthy: no leaking at all! It's easy to get scared when there are lots of mixed reviews for this type of product -- but there's nothing to loose!

El mejor método para la menstruación

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La copa menstrual es para mí el mejor método que se puede utilizar durante la menstruación. Está hecha de un material aprobado por médicos y es higiénico. No deja restos dentro de la vagina como el tampón y tampoco puede ser un cultivo de bacterias como la toalla sanitaria y sin sus quimicos dañinos e irritantes. Aunque existen toallas naturales es un aumento del trabajo tener que lavarlas como si se tratara de un pañal de tela. La copa menstrual es ideal para cualquier mujer, ya que hay diversos modelos para los diferentes cuerpos femeninos y es fácil de limpiar. Por otro lado, puede ser más complicada de colocar que los métodos habituales, por lo que puede tomar más tiempo de práctica, pero una vez que se aprendió es lo mejor. No se debe de sentir, de doler o de escurrirse la sangre. Ideal para hacer actividades exigentes como el ejercicio.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cup is really great! I haven't had any leaks, I empty it once a day (light flow, but I know I should do it twice a day), and it's easy to clean. I've had no trouble getting it in and out once I got used to it and knew the right techniques. It's super convenient, saves money, and reduces waste! The only problem I have is my roommates saying it's disgusting... but I laugh it off because I'll be the one saving all the money.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love my Diva Cup, once I figured out how to put it in correctly. The leak protection is about the same as a tampon, so I still wear a pantyliner as backup. You don't feel it, just like a tampon, when you put it in correctly, plus you can wear it for up to 12 hours, if your flow is light. If you want to save money and the environment buy this product. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else either. FYI: I don't recommend changing your Diva Cup in public restrooms unless you are an EXPERT! My first Diva Cup was accidentally flushed down the toilet (it was an automatic flusher) when I was trying to empty it. If you don't want to spend money on the Diva Wash, buy some unscented liquid castile soap, it's gentle and it lasts such a long time because you only need two drops. BUY IT!!

great!!