Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

Extremely uncomfortable and difficult to pull out

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

For all the tight girls out there - pick another menstrual cup... This cup is very big and difficult to insert (like 3 tampons at once) and that little thing that you have to hold to pull the cup out - is way too short and the cup almost gets lost inside - another reviewer had to go to the emergency room to take it out. I have to spend like 10 minutes every time removing it, with various poses, digging in and hurting in the process. Gonna try another company.

Every woman should have this!

Posted by erikamarija on August 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good alternative to menstrual pads etc., just need to use it correctly-after some uses you will see-how:)

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Horrible stuff. It felt to big , went upwards my vagina and was very hard to get out from there. And it leaked. I like the vision of this item, but it doesnt work for me at all.

DivaCup (Model 1) Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I will not go back to tampons again! This is the best thing to have ever been invented. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it, plus you can't feel it. What better is that it's already paid for itself! Before, I would've had to buy so many other tampons in various levels, but now I don't! I highly recommend this to other women!

Not for EVERY Diva

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the idea of the Diva cup, but I found it awkward to wear and difficult to insert. Great idea! But probably better for women with more penetrative experience :/

Please bring this product back (or another menstrual cup!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product changed my life - I no longer dread my period. With the cup, I don't worry about leaking, smells, discomfort, or being active. Please please bring it back in stock to iHerb!

Just started using it and LOVE IT! Comfortable, reliable & sustainable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a young woman in my 20s. At first, I was very skeptical to try a menstrual cup but after my first use I was totally converted! The first time was intimidating but I'm SO glad I tried it. It took about 5-10 minutes to find a comfortable insertion the first time but afterwards I had no issues. It super comfortable and trustworthy: no leaking at all! It's easy to get scared when there are lots of mixed reviews for this type of product -- but there's nothing to loose!

El mejor método para la menstruación

Posted by BereMaury on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

La copa menstrual es para mí el mejor método que se puede utilizar durante la menstruación. Está hecha de un material aprobado por médicos y es higiénico. No deja restos dentro de la vagina como el tampón y tampoco puede ser un cultivo de bacterias como la toalla sanitaria y sin sus quimicos dañinos e irritantes. Aunque existen toallas naturales es un aumento del trabajo tener que lavarlas como si se tratara de un pañal de tela. La copa menstrual es ideal para cualquier mujer, ya que hay diversos modelos para los diferentes cuerpos femeninos y es fácil de limpiar. Por otro lado, puede ser más complicada de colocar que los métodos habituales, por lo que puede tomar más tiempo de práctica, pero una vez que se aprendió es lo mejor. No se debe de sentir, de doler o de escurrirse la sangre. Ideal para hacer actividades exigentes como el ejercicio.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cup is really great! I haven't had any leaks, I empty it once a day (light flow, but I know I should do it twice a day), and it's easy to clean. I've had no trouble getting it in and out once I got used to it and knew the right techniques. It's super convenient, saves money, and reduces waste! The only problem I have is my roommates saying it's disgusting... but I laugh it off because I'll be the one saving all the money.