對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

前前後後自己喝、送朋友、朋友託我買的加起來已買過十來罐,我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.

nice taste

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice taste and absorb easily.. 5 start i give

Es necesario 2 meses mínimo para ver resultados

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esto funciona, pero cada bote dura 3 semanas y tienes que gastar dos para observar cambios en tu cuerpo. Yo no lo uso tres veces al día, porque sería mi ruina y lo limito a una vez al día, antes del desayuno (antes de tomarme una naranja, pues la vitamina C ayuda a asimilarlo mejor)y haciéndolo así, me dura unas 6 semanas. Yo quise probarlo porque tengo mucha tendencia a las estrías, por un déficit de colágeno y tengo que decir que he acertado, las estrías incipientes poco a poco se han ido atenuando, disminuyendo su color violáceo o rosado y algunas desapareciendo al fin, en cuando a las antiguas ya blancas, se han estrechado y el hundimiento en la piel se va haciendo menor, con lo cual se notan mucho menos y para mayores resultados recomiendo compaginarlo con productos tópicos. La piel la tengo menos seca en general y la cara tiene un brillo más saludable, también he notado que mi pelo súper reseco ha pasado a a ser solo seco y también va muy bien cuando haces deporte, las articulaciones se resienten mucho menos.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for the joints, the skin and the hair. Makes nails grow quicker and stronger. Have used this for about 8 months. Makes hair grow faster too.

Very bad taste

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for about 2month, my skin was improved amazingly. It feels much softer and better in general, and a fine line between my eye brows is disappearing. And joint pain in my knees is relieved a lot. It did not entirely disappear but the frequency of it is quite much reduced. Strongly recommended product.

mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice the difference on my hair in the first week of using the formula, but I do totally hate the smell and after taste, now dissolving in warm water and a cold water glass after make it better.

Really IS the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a knee injury almost 2 years ago - within a month of taking this collagen I noticed that I hardly ever thought about my knee, which is a wonderful thing after your attention has been focused on a painful area for a long time.