So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for one month and I've noticed some positive effects. My skin is softer and clearer. However I get tiny blemishes on my face, especially around my jawline. Will continue.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that I found to work on my joints. When I stopped using it I could tell a difference with my knees.

Posted by Malina on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for eyes. Helped with dry eye sindrom.

6 moths using

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin looks brighter and I my knees don't make noise anymore... i ll continue using!

Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

For more beautiful skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product delivered quickly and I am using it regularly. It is an important ingredient in some other supplement that I decided was worth getting it by itself. Quick delivery and quality item.

Hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps a very tiny ittie bitty little with joint issues, but don't expect miracles. Won't cure or solve back-issues. We will next be trying pure concentrated Collagen II as prescribed by our doctor to see if it might help more. As for making a dryed-out-face puff out with healthy moisture, and reduce wrinkles: nope, sorry!

Not very sure of its effects but am willing to keep trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not completely sure of the effects, but the reason why i would want to keep taking it is that i do feel that my skin somehow looks better, and also the knuckles seem to stop feeling funny. But maybe that's just placebo effect, so will have to wait and see.

Dont feel much difference but I see my skin glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I honestly don't see much difference after using this product. I just noticed that my skin became pinkish. I'm Asian btw with fairly white skin. In terms of wrinkles i think it gave me a little lift especially on my face. But not too significant. My first bottle has now finished but I would like to also try other products. I'm now waiting for YouTheory collagen as I've seen good reviews from Amazon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase