l-carnitine for enlarged thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great for reducing the size of your thyroid 1000mg to 1500mg every day. Has an added bonus of reducing lipids in blood and increasing muscle tone. GREAT PRODUCT!!

noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for about 3 months now and wow! what a difference with the defination of my muscle tone, and I am in my middle 50's, so I will keep this one in my daily routine! ( of course I exercise on a regular basis, and this must be enhancing the benefits of exercise)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has enabled me to maintain my weight and actually lose inches. Also, good for my heart. I will take L-Carnitine Fumarate for life, I love this product.

Great product, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really great value for money, effectively burns fat.

Doctor's Best, Best-L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for energy in cases of Chronic Fatigue syndrome. Be sure to get the fumarate form for muscular weakness.

This product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

taking in conjuction with Cha de Bugre. seems to rev up my metabolism. Lost 8 lbs since 4/1/08 along with sensible diet and exercise 3x/week. it's not magic but it's assistinf with all I'm doing. will continue to use until I get to goal weight

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

L-Carnitine Fumarate seems to work for my CFS better than normal carnitine.

not helpful to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

Best L-Carnitine: side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this, as it is supposed to help burn fat, so that would mean less exercise right? Well what a shock when I saw Dr. Oz's report on it. He had a research doctor and heart specialist on his show that explained in detail how L-Carnitine is changed inside the intestines to a substance that clogs arteries and blood vessels and causes strokes and heart attacks. Dr Oz warned intensely against taking this as a supplement! I ordered 2 of these, but because I opened them, I was told they are not returnable.... my loss. Latest is that the manufacturers are onto Dr Oz: they counter his expert by saying that Carnitine is alright if you don't consume huge amounts of red meat such as steaks, roasts and hamburgers.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is part of the Linus Pauling Heart protocol that got me off the prescription drugs that were killing me. Got my life back.