US

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Amazing! From Japan!

I've been consuming ginkgo for a few months, and I actually felt more energetic. Less tired. I feel ready for everyday activities. Gingko seems to have great effects for other things too, like a reduces PMS symptoms, headaches and migraines. Contains powerful antioxidants too. The product of this brand is of excellent quality. I recommended it to my mom and sister too. I usually take it in the morning with a meal. When I choose to take it at night, I like to take it with ashuwangada and the effect is excellent, I feel calm and relaxed, can reduce anxiety. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

8657dc04-8c48-4357-ad19-2b089125f1e6
8508d9ac-24b2-4f0e-b42a-b92329782c12
701f8d81-be7a-44af-a127-9866b4ee4b0d
01503aba-4dd4-494e-afc2-7f11ad21bb9b
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
2040

Quality Ginkgo from Doctor's Best, 120mg is my go-to size, this really helps with my focus and I take it on my working days. For starter, I do not feel sleepy or procrastinate while at work. My thoughts do not digress and it is really great herb for me. I cannot really tell about memory or brain clarity, but I can tell that I feel fresh and I feel easy to work. That is already a huge improvement for me. However, one thing to point out is, this is not only adaptogen but also blood thinning capability, so please make sure to stop taking Gingko 5 days in advance if you are going to have surgery or blood donation. Thanks for reading.

4fc6284a-e330-434a-97ed-e4bce45ef61c

Ginkgo is a great supplement to increase one’s memory as well as focus and concentration. Ginkgo biloba contains flavonoid glycosides like quercetin and rutin which are considered antioxidants essential for general brain function. These compounds protect the brain from cell deterioration, making way for healthier neuronal communication and more efficiency in memory formation. This particular Ginkgo is produced by Nature’s Way, an affordable brand with excellent quality products at iHerb!

9de7ef11-09a2-4518-8d6a-9a376fa7fd65
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

me n my husband need this ginko because in our age .. we need good quality suplement for our memory decline function .. So often we forget this and that .. makes us upset to forget something .. not to mention my tinnitus problem .. there is always something ringing in my ears .. Hope that this ginko will help my tinnitus problem.

61f8fa52-8829-4a39-95d2-05e67411829b
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I've been consuming ginkgo for a few months, and I actually felt more energetic. Less tired. I feel ready for everyday activities. Gingko seems to have great effects for other things too, like a reduces PMS symptoms, headaches and migraines. Contains powerful antioxidants too. The product of this brand is of excellent quality. I recommended it to my mom and sister too. I usually take it in the morning with a meal. When I choose to take it at night, I take it with ashuwangada and the effect is excellent, I feel calm and relaxed, can reduce my anxiety. And I sleep better. Obviously the effects are individual. For me works perfectly. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

521c0970-8d8d-4769-9d37-c8c547eef638
b0882af4-fa5e-4427-8051-82bc03ebebd0
cb849870-94b2-4027-971e-450623d765e3
a5936f3a-4e14-4439-bced-38d44da6b34f
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

very happy and satisfied with my purchase I feel my body healthier than before and i feel my brain stronger much better it is real guys i can remember a lot of things compare to before And it makes my brain motivated to a lot of things to do so im not lazy like i was lol I will definitely buy again as soon as it's gone and wish you all the best for the great health and good brain! Thank youuuu so much

6ddb8c79-de27-4b82-8292-1c02c3a5dcb3
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This ingredient got my memory much better. I mentioned that my brain function and my memory are getting worse so I started to search what could improve it. And I found out about ginkgo biloba, that its benefits conclude cognitive function and memory improvement, increased energy, blood flow and the health of blood vessels. It is exactly what I need. I tried many products and this one is of the bests. I'm feeling its effect, and my mood is better as well, so I can say, this product has good quality. It is easy to swallow and it has no taste.

b39c8794-2bd4-4510-b9d1-18a7c483e554
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

i trust this product !super affordable and fast delivery .and effective for me in my everyday busy lifes style ,pure collagen is suitable for me coz i scared the smell of fish.no taste and no smell when u mix to ure fav .as well i can see my skin is improved alot .becomes so smooth. beverage too.i mix with coffee in the morning and milk at night.get used to it already so i start buy by bulk for stanby ...thanks seller!as well this healthy brain all day focus!its my 4th purchased gain my memory alot.used to be forgetfull now after 4bottle i become so alert already.. as what i notice it helped me alot for my memory..

d2e27178-1075-4c5e-abbd-d1a83469a3f4
6fe7a663-148d-443b-ae9a-6052d1a56f7c
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Amazing! I don't live without this supplement in my daily routine, it gives me incredible energy, I feel more willing and my memory has improved a lot! I like to take it together with ashwangada to maximize the effect. I highly recommend! If you think my comment helped you click yes!

65dfe066-56dc-4bcd-bbac-3310e4c3c23e
bbfbc90e-e978-41f0-9655-0ffc2be6cbb6
537979e7-98dd-41e9-ab92-8e5cf9f15d4f
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

My mom had a lot of issues with vertigo caused by discus hernia in her neck. That caused her lower cerebral circulation and headaches. 15 days after she started to take this supplement she noticed improvement. Even her headaches reduced. We tried so many supplements with ginkgo from some stores with 40mg of leaf, but this one have 120 mg of leaf which is very effective.

5c105bf6-7e22-4efc-a980-2e1c8423568b