Great way to get the polyphenols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I also take resveratrol - between these, I think I'm assisting my immune system in battling against metabolic syndrome and prostate cancer, brought on, no doubt, by years of inattention to proper nutrition.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat it for only several days. No effect has been seen. I believe it does best for my skin and bone, so will keep on eating it. review from China.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are quite tiny so it makes it very easy to swallow and it's a wonderful product to lower blood pressure. I also drink one glass of concord grape juice daily and I've found my BP has gone down from 138/ 90 to about 125/82. Pretty good!

Resveratrol !

Posted by MLandryTX on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been taking this supplement since last summer as a general protection against cancer recurrance.

Red Wine Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good for circulation, and since I have peripheral neuropathy, I take this to increase the blood flow to my feet.

red wine nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic well-priced product delivers resveratrol plus other 'whole food' nutrients. iherb service and delivery are first rate.

Bienfaits du vin rouge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

J' en prend pour mes artères et je profite de ces bienfaits, dommage que cela n' existe pas en 120 mg et plus grand flacon. Très bon produit.

[Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my [Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] within a week and feel more "alert" and the numbness in my toe with the bunion on it has almost totally gone away. I have been taking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Reservatrol supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking reservatrol and noticed a remarkable improvement in my health. Especially my resperatory system. I ordered these to try, because they were less expensive, since they were a number 1 seller. I take 4 a day and will continue using them for a while. Hopefully the results will be the same as the reservatrol, if not I will revert back.

In vino veritas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ottimo per chi non sopporta il quotidiano bicchiere di vin rosso.