pills are quite big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been having a hard time just getting the pills down because they are so big! I have to force myself to take them, which is a little unpleasant. Still have half a bottle to go.... oh boy. However, in other aspects they seem ok.

Big tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tablets are very big, thats why they are very hard to swallow.

The tablets are quite hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no issue with the results or effects of the product, but I find it hard to swallow – esp because you're supposed to take 2 . The product has a subtle vanilla scent though, which helps with this process. It doesn't actually look particularly big so if you're used to taking a lot of supplements you might not have an issue with this. It's just something that surprises me most about the product, but not a lot of reviews mention it.

Nice and affordable but can not keep long

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Turned yellow after open within one month plus. May need need to look into how to maintain the moisture for customer view point.

Good product for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only criticism I have for these tablets is that they are very big and hard to get down. Apart from that they are very good value

Satisfied, but...

Posted by currency on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this since the magnesium citrate was giving me stomach issues. This one did the same thing. This is the 3rd type of magnesium i've tried and still no luck. It did make me feel relaxed so that's a plus and I know it's working. Maybe i'm just sensitive to any type of magnesium. I'll try another kind.

3/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly bought this in hopes of it assisting my struggles with minor motor tics and also occasional restless leg syndrome, but it didn't do any of those for me. However, this is beneficial in a sense that: - Helps me have better quality of sleep, where when i wake up, i usually feel more refreshed than i do when not taking it. Thats about it honestly. Expected more when i ordered this honestly.

Contains starch

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works,i feel calm after 10 minutes already.It says on the bottle that it contains starch!!!But they don't say it here!I was wondering why do i gain weight... It was simply because of consuming starch before going to sleep. Be careful!Now I'll try to find another glycunat without starch.Thank you.

Good in helping releive muscle tensions

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dose seems to be good in helping releive muscle tensions. I think if they can be made in a dosage for taking once daily will be more convenient. I usualluy taking it with calcium at night time.

Skin Itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product may work but is caused a great deal of skin inching