Not Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is nice n not drying for my skin. Just that it's more fluid. Seems like buying water rather than soap. But soaps up well.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product, came across by accident whilst on a trip to NY (live in the UK), 100 times better than any shower gel have used before and much cheaper also. the iherb website has been brilliant as you cannot find this product on sale in the UK, so its the only place where i could get this from.

Great !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Discovered this while looking for Dr. Bronner's castile soap. Works great. Definitely softens skin. Great that is it s liquid. Suds up well and rinses clean. I would definitely buy Dr. Wood's Black soap again. I will even try the rest of his soaps.

SUPERIOR PRODUCT -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Superior product, been using as a face wash for 4 months and I absolutely love it. No breakouts, clean face, really clean...best, best soap will buy it for life.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

use it as base to make shampoo and shower gel with glycerin and coconut oil and E oil.

Product is good but Packing leak

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo from all bottles appeared to leak through seal. We noticed that all the bottle caps also loosen instead of being tigthened. Why? Suggest the supplier review packing and sealing.

Dr Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the product and the ease of ordering from iHerb.. I give the product 5 stars. My skin feels soft and never dry like soap use to do. I even bath my two dogs with it, it keeps them from itching from shampoo residue. I The last order I had shipped had one of the caps cracked and about 1/2 of the soap was spilled into the box. So packing needs to be looked at.

Best stuff ever!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't go without this! I use it for everything...face, body, hair, cleaning. The whole family loves it. The smell is very clean!

Dr. Woods Black Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since using this soap for the first time, I haven't stopped buying it. I wash my hair with it and use it for a body wash. Great for vacations because you can even wash your dishes with it.

Shea Butter and Black Soap....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, very thick have to melt down under hot water sometimes to use other than that I love it for my kids as a good moisturizing cleanser.