Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the price this powder is great. Not super amazing but for so cheap it works perfectly

Pressed Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely reorder this powder. This is easy to use and has a nice coverage. Love the color as well and was very easy to choose one the would suit my skin tone.

Excellent product for the Price

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely I will purchase it again

Light coverage

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very light coverage powder, I use it on medium coverage foundation or, if I'm not wearing lots of makeup that day, I use it just on makeup primer, gives me nice natural finish.

Cheap

Posted by potiholic on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these pressed powder because is really cheap and i have pale skin. I don´t use to make up with powder, so i dislike spend money in this kind of make up. If we think in prize, this product is quite good, but i must recognize that finish is not completely natural. I'm not buying again, bit it depends of your preferences.

good for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

packaging a bit bulking for my taste but works well. the powder is a little flaking when you transfer it onto the brush

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Covers good

not up to expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Powder processes spread everywhere

Orange!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing even remotely close to porcelain :( bright orange that darkens over time on the skin... smooth texture and nice applicator and box but unless you are orange in color this is a no-no

Porcelain??? No!! ORANGE!!! And cakey.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased two of them and immediately after trying the one, I gifted them to my mom, who is pale. I am fair and this is an ugly orange powder. Very cakey as well. Made in China, what should I expect?