Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not work for me, in some way it drew attention to my under eye circles

I just wish there was more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Glitter chunks easily brush away and leaves airbrushed finish. I just wish you got more!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best under eye powder I have ever tryed , for dry skin

A longtime favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this setting powder for years and I always have back-ups in my makeup drawer. The powder is finely milled and really makes a difference compared to the loose powders I used to use under my eyes. The only downside is the packaging: I have to leave the seal on to cover the holes because the fine powder is working hard to escape the container. I would suggest to only poke a couple of holes on the seal to save your product. Also, I find the brush to be quite useless and the bristles are too stiff for the job. I like to apply the powder with a really soft eyeshadow blending brush.

setting powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great powder...not drying at all! can actually be used for the whole face! very good product, comparable to high end powders!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my makeup last all day long without creasing or wearing off. Keeps skin feeling fresh and matte. Would definitely recommend.

wow:)

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!!! This comes in a little plastic cube container with a twist of lid and a sifter lid and you get this tiny useless brush with it...i always throw the brush away...the powder is like a sheer pink color and it does have glitter in it but dont worry the glitter is not a big deal and you can literally brush it right off.. I use this powder to set my undereye after concealer

Cheap but good