Posted by HadarMaquillage on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!!! This comes in a little plastic cube container with a twist of lid and a sifter lid and you get this tiny useless brush with it...i always throw the brush away...the powder is like a sheer pink color and it does have glitter in it but dont worry the glitter is not a big deal and you can literally brush it right off.. I use this powder to set my undereye after concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite elf products! Some people find it a bit too shimmery, but I love it. It works and I will continue to repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This isn't my first time trying this product but I fell back in love with it as soon as it arrived! My concealer never creases with this pot of gold here, and it provides extra coverage and highlighting, PERFECT for people with dark undereye circles. I even put some where I've highlighted to set it all down as I put my powder under foundation. Only thing to be weary of is the bits of glitter in the pot when you first open it, it won't show up on your face so don't get worried if/when you see them. Packaging is simple enough but don't throw away the little lid on top or it will go everywhere. I will buy this forever!

did not continue using this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

It contained glitter in it. You might probably want to use this as a highlighter instead. It also is not very translucent, and gives off a white cast. I did not use this after testing it for a week. Also, I found elf products to smell quite bad, and irritating to my skin.

Not good

Posted by Nil on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not work for me, in some way it drew attention to my under eye circles

Better than Laura Mercier translucent powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this under my eyes and also on my T-zone. It makes the areas you set matte. It is not dry or flakey and is incredibly affordable. Better than Laura Mercier translucent powder.

I just wish there was more

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Glitter chunks easily brush away and leaves airbrushed finish. I just wish you got more!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best under eye powder I have ever tryed , for dry skin