Finally...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally a body wash or shampoo for this fine thin hair of mine. I love this! I see a remarkable difference in my hair. It is now fuller and thicker and has so much more life to it. And, it feels silky and has a shine! I do use this total body and I am amazed at how it smells.. kind of like a key lime pie almost. I feel wonderful when I step out of the shower... long hair is easier to comb out, also. Also, one more thing, it rinses off well, I do not feel like I still have soap on me.

Will definitely Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The size and price first attracted me to this product. I love the smell of this soap. It lathers up very well and being natural products makes it a product I will buy again.

Smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to everything, so I don't usually get to use wonderfully scented products. EO products smell so good, leave my skin feeling great, and I don't have any allergic reactions -- win-win-win!

Great smelling and makes you feel clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price for the size. It is great for everyone in the family.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great but the smell doesn't seem to last and dries out my boy's skin. Huge bottle.

priced right, good for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Because I'm curious and can never have too much soap, I ordered this along with the lavender version of everyone soap and the pricier EO Products lavender soap. I can tell you that both the cleaning power and scent are diluted about in half with the everyone soaps. With this in mind, I think this is a good product for kids who spill and use products in excessive gobs. It cleans well enough and the scent is like the light scent of lemon cake. It is not perfume folks so don't expect to really strike your citrus sensors. One star in my review is removed for the company not describing this product with full honesty.

Great shampoo, great price and wonderful smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this shampoo as family. It smells so good! It's very economical and great value. The only problem is, it dries a bit my hair. But I dye my hair so needs a regular mask or conditioner. If you have an oily hair type, works like miracle.

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caused my son to break out with eczema. At first I thought it's the heat tt caused the breakout but after I switched to cetaphil his eczema subsided gradually.

Smells good

Posted by Katy on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that I can use it as both body wash & shampoo, and the scent is nice.

smells lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good shower staple and very convenient. Pity that the nozzle is not placed right so it drips when it shouldn't otherwise very happy and all the family like it. For money off use RUT 46 76 without the spaces.