Uhm.. just go ahead and buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Okay so I love lean mode! After having my daughter I had a really hard time losing my last 10 pounds. I was eating clean and working out and nothing was working. I decided to try lean mode because I saw all of the amazing reviews and saw that it was stimulant free which was a huge plus for me. So I gave in and ordered it, I’m so glad I did! It has made me lose weight in combination with a clean diet and the gym and the best thing is that I do not get any side effects at all! Love this stuff!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 4kg of Body fat after using 1 bottle of Leanmode combining with Tabata 3 days per week.

Better Than Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product a bit skeptical but wow was I impressed! I'm someone that is ALWAYS hungry and this definitely made me cut back a lot on eating! I work out a few times a week as well but the controlled appetite was the biggest thing for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works with exercise helps to lose weight faster.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Product is good but can be better too. Its been a month since i started taking the pills. Don't expect miraculous changes probably because it's a stimulant free version. No side effects for sure. Definitely does not help in appetite control as claimed. I am a patient person so let's see what happens in the next month as i have another container to go. For general interest, Total Rupees paid was 3000 and Custom duty was 1800 for 2 containers delivered to New Delhi. Delivery was on time within a week so I am Happy with IHerb service in this experience. Go ahead and purchase this product but like i said before don't expect miraculous results. Be patient...All the Best :-)

Good Product but Pricey than Amazon.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is more expensive than Amazon.com.

not seeing any results so far

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd bottle of Lean Mode. I've been taking it for about 1.5 months. I've been taking 3 caps before lunch (I don't eat breakfast) and 3 caps before dinner. I have kept my exercise and diet as usual (exercise 4-5 times per week, avoid simple carbs, eat lots of fruits/ veg). I haven't noticed any benefits to taking this supplement. My weight has remained roughly the same and I don't think my body composition has changed significantly. I will change/ update my review if I do notice a change in my body composition. The only "upside" I guess is perhaps the placebo effect - I want so much for this supplement to work that I've been consciously avoiding snacks so as to prevent any weight gain! Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase. Update: I still haven’t experienced any weight loss on this product and will not be repurchasing.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely outstanding! Ive used plenty of fat burners before and felt nothing and seen no results, this product gives a great kick of energy with no crash or jittery feeling! It also controls your appetite and helps you eat a lot less which is great! Try it! You won’t be disappointed

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nothing but good things to say about leanmode First off I love that the product is stimulant free A lot of these other brands have way too much caffeine and other ingredients that probably aren't Good for you Super easy to swallow and definitely a great price for a great fat burner I'm not a big eater and that's where leanmode comes in and also helps me with my calorie intake Great product and will purchase again

Not a bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

It does suppress my hunger pangs

1 2 3 4