Best Fat Burner Around!

Posted by Kenny Powers on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I take it twice a day and have noticed some really great results! It's stimulant free so it won't make you feel all jittery and it really helps suppress my appetite throughout the day. I highly recommend it!

Best all in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the powder form too to help with my water intake but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I love this product. It has all the ingredients I’d be taking separately to help burn fat but this is the one stop shop :)

The Best Weight management product I've used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used a lot of products to help with fat loss and overall managing my weight, this one is the best. There are no stimulants that get you jittery, curbs my appetite, and boosts my metabolism. I feel great throughout the day too!

It Okey

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me lean out fast, this product works. Don't get the sweet cravings that I normally do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticed changes in the first week, abs popped out.. life's good haha

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for me, I take in the morning before my workout as well as in the afternoon. Already seeing results and it hasn't even been a month yet!

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leanmode is awesome! Definitely feel less hungry throughout the day. Also like that its non stim so I don't get jitters or anything like that.

on time Delivery and product looks good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

this was the first time I ordered a supplement outside Germany! I received it on time and product looks good to use and original!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works, I'm happy with this product.

1 2 3 4