love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This diaper balm is cloth diaper safe. It is effective in helping to clear yeast. It clears rash in hours. It is also great on cuts and boo boos.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a heavenly gift to moms and babies!!!!!!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on August 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really works on the diaper rash & ezcema as what other reviews said!!! To make it short, even it's a small jar, the price is totally worth it because you don't need to look for other brands! Also checked that the ingredients are oh so organic & natural, not just use for baby bottoms, wherever you want to ease the itch works. *if you like my review, don't forget to click my username to see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Posted by dreamsgirl on April 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really our family's 'first-aid-in-a-jar'!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mostly I use it on my baby's bum as diaper rash cream. Didnt mind putting more knowing that it is organic and without harmful chemicals. But I also use it for the family to treat mosquito bites, minor cuts, rashes, etc. Love it and had bought many jars! Totally recommend it!

A staple in my household

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a loyal customer for this bottom balm and it really works well and fast-acting. A little pricey but I only use a little each time and it goes a long way. Works on dry skin, light ezcema, and cuts too. The caregiver at my son's daycare even comments on how good this stuff is and the fact that it's all natural and smells good.

Finally something without zinc oxyde!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this bottom balm because it's the only natural one (I could find) without zinc oxyde, and I wanted to know if that chemical was necessary to my baby's bottom health (ALL bb bottom balms have it, even the natural ones!) It works very well, smells a bit strong but baby doesn't seem to mind! A little bit goes a long way as it melts right on your fingers, so you just need to apply a THIN layer (olive oil based). My baby didn't have a rash to start with, but I use it to prevent any kind of redness.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly on my son in lieu of diaper rash creams with zinc oxide. It's great for babies in cloth diapers.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)this was my first time using this product, and my baby's skin rashes and my daughters itchy bites have been treated with success :)

Good every change balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm was great for every change use but I had to try a different cream for when my daughter got a diaper rash.