Such a heavenly gift to moms and babies!!!!!!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really works on the diaper rash & ezcema as what other reviews said!!! To make it short, even it's a small jar, the price is totally worth it because you don't need to look for other brands! Also checked that the ingredients are oh so organic & natural, not just use for baby bottoms, wherever you want to ease the itch works. *if you like my review, don't forget to click my username to see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

强烈推荐的,宝宝出生就用,很好用,防止红屁屁

Posted by dreamsgirl on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

宝宝出生以来都没有用过爽身粉之类的,都是用这个,一瓶用了一年了还没用完呢。刚出生时用的比较多,要经常给宝宝洗屁屁,洗完晾干以后再涂上这个,保证不会红屁屁哦。新妈妈们一定要记住重在预防哦!

Really our family's 'first-aid-in-a-jar'!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mostly I use it on my baby's bum as diaper rash cream. Didnt mind putting more knowing that it is organic and without harmful chemicals. But I also use it for the family to treat mosquito bites, minor cuts, rashes, etc. Love it and had bought many jars! Totally recommend it!

A staple in my household

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a loyal customer for this bottom balm and it really works well and fast-acting. A little pricey but I only use a little each time and it goes a long way. Works on dry skin, light ezcema, and cuts too. The caregiver at my son's daycare even comments on how good this stuff is and the fact that it's all natural and smells good.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is a miracle cream - not only does it sort out diaper rash or any other boo boo for my baby, it also doubles up as a wonderful moisturising night cream for mummy. Love this!

Finally something without zinc oxyde!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this bottom balm because it's the only natural one (I could find) without zinc oxyde, and I wanted to know if that chemical was necessary to my baby's bottom health (ALL bb bottom balms have it, even the natural ones!) It works very well, smells a bit strong but baby doesn't seem to mind! A little bit goes a long way as it melts right on your fingers, so you just need to apply a THIN layer (olive oil based). My baby didn't have a rash to start with, but I use it to prevent any kind of redness.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly on my son in lieu of diaper rash creams with zinc oxide. It's great for babies in cloth diapers.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)this was my first time using this product, and my baby's skin rashes and my daughters itchy bites have been treated with success :)

Good every change balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm was great for every change use but I had to try a different cream for when my daughter got a diaper rash.

Magic in a jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using EMAB Bottom Balm for the past 4 years. It is a great product to be used on baby as well as adult. Made from organic ingredients, you don't have to worry about unnecessary and harmful chemicals on your baby's delicate skin. I use it to soothe nappy rash to minor cuts and burns. I really recommend this product to others.