My favorite toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, breakout-prone skin. This is my favorite toner, it is astringent but not too drying. It helps to keep my skin clear and calms it down and I love that it has a low pH, that is much better for the skin. (In fact, the pH is very low, so if you have sensitive skin it may be too low for your liking but my skin is used to low pH products.) The smell isn't exactly pleasant, though, that's the only negative but I can live with that because it works so well. Highly recommended for people with oily skin that isn't extremely sensitive!

Obviously, this is for OILY Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, although very good, is clearly for OILY skin. My skin is dry-normal, so, it just makes my skin DRIER. However, the label does say clarifying astringent, so I should've known better. I suppose, had it specified "for oily skin", I would not have purchased it. If you have oily skin, then this product deserves FIVE stars. It is VERY clarifying, and it is astringent. This product will remove any residue left on your face. It's got good ingredients in it, so I'll use it up.

Cleans face after washing my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this astringent for over 6 months now, I thought I washed my face carefully, but using this astringent proved that washing is not enough. It's very light and refreshing, cleans very well but not harsh, and has a very light scent. I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Great toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's all natural; cleans and balances my skin perfectly without drying alcohol or other ingredients. Price is better than buying this in a store. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality skin toner.

its good for acne!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product.its also very good if you have acne or eczema.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Effective Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm already on my second bottle and like to use this product to combat any breakouts. It doesn't cause any itchiness or redness, but still clarifies my skin perfectly. I'm mostly using it in the evening before my night cream, so I don't know how drying this one could be (thus only 4 stars). But if you're having oily skin and an issue with blemishes, you should give it a go. One bottle lasts me several months and I feel like this product has been one of the reasons why my acne has cleared up quite a bit.

Average Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed anything special about this one. It did the job it supposed to do. The smell is so strong that is sickening.

Made My Skin More Sensitive And Thinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noy recommend

dont like it

Posted by tomigucci on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

full of alcohol. i dont like it.

1 2 3 4