Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It good for my skin

Light astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This astringent is light so it does not dry the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this astrigent. It seems to be milder than another astrigent I have been using up to this point and which I also bought on here, but in fact this one I like far better. It gives me a super clean feeling and has a lovely smell to it. Most importantly it moisturises skin rather than drying it out like most astrigents do. My skin feels amazing after using this one. Highly recommended!

Reequilibra la piel

Posted by ROSSITA on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

reequilibra la piel y la deja mate. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin and this is a really good product. I use it in the morning and at night and it's not drying and my skin hasn't reacted negatively.

Me ha sorprendido

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me olía muchísimo a alcohol (pese a que no lo lleva)y pensé que resecaría una barbaridad pero nada que ver. Tiene una textura más espesa que un tónico normal y eso hace que cuando te lo pones notes como si hidratara pero a la vez refresca y limpia. Es una textura que no había visto antes en un tónico pero sin duda volveré a repetir. Me encanta.

Love this product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily after washing my face ..its not sticky..love the scent and my skin feels clean and refreshed :)

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good price, good ingredients. But mind you this has a lot of aloe in it so it has a gooey consistency, cannot be used as a spray.

Good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to use it on my problem skin, tones up, but do not make skin dry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good control face shine!!! smell not good - camphor

1 2 3 4