Palm Body Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with this body brush. It's firm, but not too hard, and dries quickly cutting down the chance for mold. The price was awesome. Great quality too.

Good for exfoliating the skin

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This palm brush is good for exfoliating the skin and not too harsh.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product worthwhile excellent quality has won the admiration of my wife thanks you.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it. A little rough, but that's good for skin and cellulite.

Good for dry brushing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dry brush with this before a shower in the shower area, it helps with circulation and circulation of the lymph nodes and gets rid of dead skin cells/shedding. It feels really good, especially on the back and when you have stress. God bless you all.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Sredney rigidity and convenient to take to the gym!

Perfect for dry body brushing.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to dry body brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and exfoliate my legs. This brush is soft enough for beginners but still bristly enough to exfoliate really well. I really like it, the price is very reasonable and since using it i have gotten fewer ingrown hairs.

Too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But maybe it's just for me.

Very scratchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first body brush I have bought, and it seems to me that it is a bit too scratchy. I didn't keep it for long because it got moldy, which is a frequent problem for anything in the shower room here in the subtropical city where I live. It probably wouldn't mold in a cooler, dryer climate.