Posted by TutiFruti on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

מתאים לשימוש על עור יבש ורטוב כאחד. אצלי בשימוש לשם המרצת הדם נגד צלוליטיס. הולכת להזמין עוד כמה

Posted by Nesja89 on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for a friend and she is amazed, how good it is. Gentle, but still effective brush.

good brush for body

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% natural

Palm Body Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with this body brush. It's firm, but not too hard, and dries quickly cutting down the chance for mold. The price was awesome. Great quality too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product worthwhile excellent quality has won the admiration of my wife thanks you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it. A little rough, but that's good for skin and cellulite.

Good for dry brushing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dry brush with this before a shower in the shower area, it helps with circulation and circulation of the lymph nodes and gets rid of dead skin cells/shedding. It feels really good, especially on the back and when you have stress. God bless you all.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on March 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Sredney rigidity and convenient to take to the gym!

Good brush, but a little too short and scratchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reading previous reviews, I purchased this as I was looking for a good bath brush. This one works fine, but it isn't as nice as I hoped. For one, it is a little too scratchy, even after using it for a whole week.. it's okay, but a bit too scratchy for me. Also, it would be nice if the handle of the brush were a bit longer. Finally, the plastic piece that is attached to the base of the handle has sharp points that scratch :/