[코맨후기] 이거 좋아요~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

후기처럼 좋네요~ 크게 기대안했는데~ 정말 마음에 듭니다~ㅋㅋㅋ 퍼프는 버리라는 말.. ㅋㅋㅋ 정말 공감하구요~ 제 피부톤하고도 너무 잘맞아요~ 정말 마음에 듭니다!!^^

liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

amazing powder, I will order more)

Very pale.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wasn`t expecting that powder beeing so pale. i`ve fair skin but this is too fair even for me. It`s good otherwise. I use a brush to apply it.

It's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's little bright to me but I like it.

Rewiev

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a quiet pale skin-tone. But this powder was way too white (fair). I read the reviews before I bought it and thought "It is impossible that people think this one is too fair"? But then I bought It and I was a bit of shocked when I tried it on. Another thing that I did not like with this product was that it did not hide imperfections as well as other powders. So I would definitely not recommend this product to people with combination-skin or fat skin. The ingredients are good but the product is overpriced. The smell though is pleasant.

A bit heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is fairly natural. Nit it is a bit heavy so need to be very careful how I apply it. A bit light too which is annoying and the shade up (light) is too dark. b

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight and soft particles are broken Box is weak Puff bad Radiance

Like it!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very fair but it's good for me. Correct matification. Good ingrdients. Very expensive though, that's why 4 stars. Not sure if I recommend them because of that. Better options...

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too rough for me, even I loved the ingredients. This is the best alternative when it comes to makeup in my opinion. (Of the YES-products)

Handy