Smooth, nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just like the regular brands without the junky chemicals

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

見た目より…

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

PCで見るより色が濃いかったです。紙製のケースもはじめは戸惑いましたが、余分なところにお金をかけてないと好感が持てました。カバー力もあり、肌をきれいに見せてくれます。何より安心して使えるところがいいです。次回はもっと明るい色にしたいと思います。

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Ecco Bella prduct held it's shape much better in shipping. It was well packaged. So far I like the way the product goes on and the color was true to the sample.

Great powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

カバー力がすごい。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

でも色がかなり白くて浮いちゃいます。のでハイライトみたいに部分使いしています。

プレストパウダー

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

かなり白いと感じましたが、マットで肌がきれいに見えます。 使用して1日目でパフの持ち手が取れてしまいました。くすみやすい自分の肌には、夕方以降やはりきれいなマット肌を保つことはできませんでした。

пудра

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Не подошло совсем. У меня светлая кожа и всегда покупаю светлую пудру, но эта на лице лежит как белая маска. Так и лежит, не могу пользоваться.

색상이 바뀌었나봐요??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

기존에 주문했던 그대로 구입했는데 색상이 밝아서 깜짝 놀랐어요 아무생각없이 평소 화장하듯 터치했는데 귀신처럼 하얗게되버서 바쁜아침에 다시 세수했네요 ㅠㅠ 케이스 바뀌면서 색상도 밝아졌나봐요? 여러가지로 맘에 들었었는데 가격도 비싸지고 케이스는 전보다 못하게 리뉴얼되고... 색상이 이대로라면 도저히 못쓰겠어요 같은 색인데 어쩜 이렇게 다르죠? 발리는 느낌도 다른것 같고...강추였다가 비추로 추락한 제품....