soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i use it under my eye and it's good.

Soft, beautiful!

Posted by Nanouka on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It it no stiff, that's why I love to put shadow under the waterline with this or smudge the eyeliner pencil. Soft results, very useful to line softly the eye.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i wouldn't recommend this brush to apply liquid liner or to do your eyebrows as it isn't dense enough, but this brush is one of my most used. it smudges eyeliner so nicely and i use this to blend or apply eyeshadow to the lower lash line and it does an amazing job. love it.

très bon pinceau

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me sert pour l'application du khol en muqueuse supérieure et aussi pour tracer un trait de liner. Applique le produit de manière précise que soit un fard ou un gel liner. Je le recommande.

just perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

one of my favourite brushes for my eye make up

Love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good flat brush, and actually tryed quite a few, all I can say is that this brush its perfect!

10/10!

Posted by SugarBunnyEm on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

PERFECT for brows! This is similar to an expensive sigma brush - i would recommend! Also still soft enough to be used for eye liner.

Brochas Ecotools: buenas, baratas y ecológicas!

Posted by roxbis on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es una buena brocha, fácil de limpiar, que desde que la ves ya sabes que será muy útil para el eyeliner líquido!. Aunque el pelo es firme no resulta dura a la hora de trabajar el producto por los párpados. No absorbe mas producto que el necesario, ya sea liquido o en crema. Me gusta bastante y repitire! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

Excellent as anything else from this brand

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the idea of getting a very decent product at a relatively low price. And that's what EcoTools do! I've never had any trouble with their products, be it makeup or bath items. Although, this brush originally comes as an eyeliner brush, I use it for eyebrows - and it does its job perfectly well. I also tried using it for what it's supposed to be, but I'm not that good at drawing arrows with a brush, so I decided to stick to the usual, 'old school' way... Anyway, so far so good. My definite rive-star recommendation for this product.

Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality, i'm pleased. Excellent price.