Work great with mineral powders

Posted by Katy on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very soft & perfect for carrying around. Work great with mineral powders. Very useful.

Going to collect all the EcoTools brushes!

Posted by DadaBarokova on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I said in the review title, I totally need to collect all the EcoTools brushes! I have some of their brushes for apllying eye shadows already, this time I was replacing my old make-up powder brush. This brush is really nice in design, it has a cap, so you can carry it anywhere (but maybe it is a bit big for the small purses...). Brush itself is really soft and it does not loose hairs, so I totally recommend this and need more EcoTools brushes as I love their design and quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have had it for a really long time, use it every day to touch up my powder, no shading, kept its form. love it!

Great product!

Posted by currency on September 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this! I was initially attracted to it because it looks very hygienic (retractable with cover) and I don't want my brushes to be exposed all the time. I fell in love more after using it. I use this for my mineral makeup powders and they're great! The bristles are so soft and gentle on my skin. It blends my makeup very well. It's very light and the size is perfect. This is the 3rd time I bought this.

Compact and perfect for on the go!

Posted by jchewbacca on April 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brush is perfect in size for when you want to bring a brush for touch up but don't want the excess loose powder to go all over your bag. The bristles are nice and soft and dense enough for a good pick up of loose powder. I own many Ecotools brushes and this one has quickly become one of my favourites.

Great for loose powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this brush to apply my finishing powder or translucent powder. The dense bristle make it easy to stipple and brush the excess powder. It is also convenient to store inside my bag as I always touch up my face powder to stay matte!

love this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this at a store in the States and was more than thrilled when I stumbled upon it on this site. Applies my loose powder as perfectly as I could ask for. The biggest deal breaker for me was the retractable aspect. Perfect for travelling and just basic ease. Also keeps the brush much fresher than those without lids. Will continue to buy this brush as needed .

Un indispensable de mon sac à main

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je ne peux plus me passer de ce pinceau rétractable super doux. Il est vraiment top pour effectuer des retouches poudre durant la journée. Son petit format permet de le glisser facilement dans le sac à main. Je suis fan!

Awesome kabuki

Posted by Flicka on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good kabuki for applying mineral foundations. The brush is incredibly soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2012 | Verified Purchase