5 Steps: How to dry your hair from FRIZZY to STRAIGHT

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush for cutting your drying time in half but it's only part of the procedure to dry your frizzy hair to straight. To perfect the look to make FRIZZY HAIR to STRAIGHT you need multiple types of brushes. There is no way that I can achieve a straight, sleek look with just one brush. I use a range of brushes from EcoTools (all on iHerb) for different hair styles. ***For straight hair, (1) brush wet hair with EcoTools wide Detangler brush (2) dry with EcoTools Ultimate Air Dryer Brush until almost dry - it cuts your drying time in half (3) switch to EcoTools Full Volume brush (wide or thin depending on your hair) and complete the drying process by rolling the hair and pulling it straight (4) "critical" finish with the EcoTools Smoother brush on dry hair this makes a big difference (5) finish with WELEDA rosemary hair conditioner 1-2 drops (also in iHerb). If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Didn't Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why this brush has so many good reviews. I didn't find it to dry my hair any faster than usual which was a disappointment. It doesn't have enough grip on the hair to be a good styling brush and it doesn't have good quality bristles for stimulating your scalp. So it's pretty redundant really.

not suitable for curly hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this brush, awful for curly hair.

Stella Cheung

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The design is wonderful. It combs the hair smoothly without any locks. The ring design totally solved the cleansing problem of removing residual hairs. Great product, I've ordered twice.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend - hair drying time significantly reduced - at least by half. In addition, the brush itself was very kind to my hair. I have fine, curly hair, so it knots and breaks easily, so I have to be careful when using brushes. The bristles are thinner and softer than my other regular, rectangular vented brush. Between that and the hole in the middle I found I can easily brush my hair without it snagging.

A surprising brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A surprising brush !!!! It is best to use it while drying hair in a hair dryer. The brush smooths the hair and makes it soft and stylish. Using the brush reduces drying time. Highly recommended

It's a good brush and helps air dry fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not quite believe it, even when it was received. However, when I picked up a little buried hair under the dryer, then you can see the magic here...

Super brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It supposed to be a good combo with an air drier, and it's really is. It's firm but not aggresive, easy to work with. I am surprised with myself that I'm so hyped about a brush….

A Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The reviews are true-- I can't live without this brush. If this brush went missing, I wouldn't even blow dry my hair. It cuts drying time in half and leaves your hair silky and shiny with no effort. Don't hesitate just buy it. You'll get out of the door in 5 minutes and look like you actually made an effort!

Fantastic Brush

Posted by GemmaG on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it everytime I have to blow dry my hair....I not only saves me the drying time but also bring soft texture and style to my hair.