Hippie-approved

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It scrubs as well as those from conventional brands. Although I notice I have to scrub more often, it feels good knowing that you're not dumping out as much chemicals into the environment and it still removes all stains at each use. It also leaves a nice pine scent that's not as overwhelming.

Fresh Natural Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ecover Toilet Cleaner is another safe nontoxic product that gets the job done.

great scent, does the job

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

have already reordered.

Супер!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Это средство покупаю постоянно. Нет ужасного запаха. Хорошо отмывает, освежает, удаляет известковый налет. Советую! I buy this tool everytime. There is not a terrible smell. Good launderers, refreshes, removes limescale. I recommend!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good! Works so good! Highly recommend!

Love it

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It is very good. Gets the toilet very clean.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is a little bit annoying, overpowering. Does the job at cleaning the toilet though

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works, my toilet is clean now. Better than other bowl soaps, also the smell is nice.

Toilet Cleaner with Pine

Posted by chungfai on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It would be much better if they use a spray bottle instead. fragrance (parfum: linalool, limonene) --- no good

Smell is way too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Ecover products, and have tried the sea breeze kind before(I think, at least it was Ecover, had a blue label and was named woth something "sea" in the name). At that time I was supercareful with any kind of smell, anything made me nauseas(allergies I think) - and this one was a very good choice for me when cleaning the bathroom. Therefore I bought this one - but oh: the smell! It`s very powerful,and "takes up the whole room" - I just don`t feel safe using this now that I`m pregnant, and I really can`t see myself using it afterwards either since I`m sensitive to smells in general. It`s too bad since I love Ecover products, and althought it perhaps is safe to use during pregnancy, it just doesn`t feel that way when the smell is so intense. SO low grade just because of the smell, nothing else.