It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job of cleaning glasess, silverware, pots/pans, and dishes...and I don't have to worry about toxic chemical residue on the plates I eat food from. (attn iHerb: stop censoring the word g-l-a-s-s!)

You Just Need It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean well no smell just need it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these aas they are easy and better for the world...

it works well with my dish washer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

dish were cleaned without bad smell

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product out looking for a more economical product than my current one and I like it even better. Rinses clean no spots.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really hate how plastic boxes smell after dishwasher. Those tablets take care of the smell. Sometimes I do need to wash some boxes twice, but it still worth it! __________________________________ מונע ריחות לא נעימים שדברי פלסטיק מקבלים אחרי מדיח ___________ Убирает неприятный запах который остаётся на пластиковой посуде после посудомоечной машины.

Does the job well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good tablets and cleans dishes. Best thing about it -- fragrance free! Not a fan of my dishes have some artificial smell.

Worth trying these.

Posted by Jode4harmlessproducts on January 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

There are 25 individually wrapped small tablets. Even with hard water and very dirty dishes I only use one. I have used these for 3 weeks 5-6 times a week. That means less then .23 a day for Eco friendly, recyclable packaging, fragrance, dyes, and chlorine free clean. These are my 4th try at Eco friendly dishwashing and I staying with these.

Good product.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It works well, and it does not leave any smell or salty taste on the dishes. Will buy again!

Best Dishwasher detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with this product...you can tell it is non-toxic and it works well. The price is great. I will not buy anything else.

1 2 3