Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This absorbs really well and isn't greasy. It has a light citrusy smell. I really like it. Its not super moisturising for really dry skin but is great for normal to dry skin.

Unique... Makes skin soft... healing to dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very Healing to skin... not greasy... soaks in... I had been looking for a lotion like this... love it!

very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my skin felt really nice afterwards

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

Such a healing lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

feels plasticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

1 2 3