good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good moisturizer for oily skin, does not clog pores, smoothes out wrinkles, has a light sunscreen effect. Helps in the treatment of burns.

Super thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must have!

Perfect oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best oil ever. Tried many kinds of oils such as argan oil, horse oil and many more.. but this is the best.

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used it on my face--absorbs very quickly. Also, it's anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for itchy skin.

Great Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this oil it makes my skin so soft and helped fight off my eczema and cleared up the scars and marks from it.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use at night on my sensitive, rosacea-prone face...absorbs quickly w/out being greasy and doesn't cause breakouts. Face feels smooth and moisturized in the am.

It's amazing

Posted by Gullka on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A small jar with a handy pipette. The oil has no odor, paint a face on the night, skin is hydrated, the pores are not blocked.

moisturizes and soothes skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It soothed and moisturized my skin without making me break out (and i am acne prone). i don't use it every day but when i feel my skin needs a bit extra.

very good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not need cream anymore. Very good on wrinkles and dehydrated skin. I've never seen that before!

얼굴에 썼더니 뭐가 나서

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

튼살에 치덕치덕 발랐어요 워낙 양이 작아서 무슨 효과가 있는진 모르겠지만 보습력은 좋은 것 같아요 근데 앞으론 동물성오일 안 쓰려구요 에뮤ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ