DGL ENZYMATIC THERAPHY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I suffer from Gord, I have found these tablets help to sooth and calm my stomach

Works great, tastes horrible

Posted by HappyHerbal on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't chew it, I tried. The odor and taste is terrible but ... it works. And I bought it to work. So I just go ahead and take it.

It works..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really helps my stomach but I think it tastes terrible......but when my stomach hurts I'll take anything so I get over the bad taste for the sake of my stomach.

Sorbitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to sorbitol which this has as well as magnesium stearate. The Ultra Chocolate has milk, and the Ultra Caramel has milk plus lots of other questionable things Not impressed. People with stomach disorders don't need extra allergens in their digestive aids. I always held Enzymatic Therapy in high regard as a brand, but not any more.

Don't Care for the Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you enjoy strong licorice flavor, this one may be for you.

Better ingredients BUT not as effective as chewables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have now tried 4 different brands and while they all work, I now found one that has the least offensive additional ingredients - Nature's Plus DGL.

Works. Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the flavour of this one to the chocolate flavoured version. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

Like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have different types of supplements for reflux and stomach disturbs but I prefer this one. It really calms my upper digestive system.

My favorite DGL brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No sugar, seems to have an effect on my heartburn. Make sure you let them dissolve in your mouth for max effect. Chewing and swallowing does not mix DGL with saliva.

Good quality, reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take DGL to control my acid reflux and am very satisfied with Ezymatic Therapy's brand. It is reasonably priced and arrives quickly and dependably.