Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pearls are wonderful. I never had digestive problems until I had a colonscopy about five years ago. After that, I started having gas and/or diarrhea after eating. I tried to identify trigger foods, but couldn't find a food pattern. This started to affect my social life(eating out) and travels. I had almost resigned myself to this being "just another sign of old age" when a friend told me about the pearls. I ordered a 30 day supply, and immediately noticed a difference. I'n now into a 90 day supply, and my system is 95% back to normal!!!!Yea, pearls!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about 3 months now and it has greatly improved my digestive health. I was able to discontinue the prescribed medication for acid reflux with no heartburn or acid stomach problems. I use no OTC antacids at all. I'm so glad I found them and iHerb makes it easy, fast, and economical to buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son was taking both colase and miralax for a while. both of them upset his stomach and gave him cramps. I was able to replace BOTH meds with one pearl at bedtime and he hasn't had any problems and no longer has cramps

Works so well you don't realize it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

These little wonders work so well that my spouse and I forget how effective they are...until we run out. Then we go running back to iherb to reorder. Such a simple little solution.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Practically all my adult life I have had an acute problem with constipation and have had to use laxatives almost every day, which is very dangerous over a long period of time. After reading the information on IHerb about Acidolphilus Pearls I decided to give it a try. I don't have to use laxatives anymore! Thank God! Thank you, IHerb!

Problems with Irritable Bowel syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

It appears that this product is having a positive effect on my IBS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

works well for constipation and yeast problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

i started take pearl aciophilus in oct 2008 after reading about in a magazine that it helps with hot flashes and it does great it is the only thing i'm taking for hot flashes and it minimizes them 3 times better than anything else i was taking. I don't like eating yogurt so this does the trick

acidophilus pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping that this is the particular one that I tried before. The boxes look so similar.First I had the right one, then I ordered the wrong one, so far this one is working good. Each body needs different ones. So you have to find the right one. I'm improving daily so this could be it. Also, sometimes one pearl is not enough. My nutritionist suggested two, that made all the difference.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work great for improving digestive health after taking strong antibiotics-I highly recommend them!