Good product, but there are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Liked the convenience and size of these, as well as the blister pack. Unlike other reviewers, found these caused gas and diarrhea...I suppose everyone reacts differently. For me, I like the Primal Defense and Dr. Ohhira's much better as I take both and haven't experienced any negative side effects, and they have a better range of probiotic strains. For a basic probiotic though, that travels and stores well and does what it says "For occasional constipation", it definitely does seem to work and is an excellent product, thus the high rating. I would take this more for regularity, like Activia yogurt or something. But for preventative immune health, another brand may be better.

Acidophilus pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! It works for me, I feel much more balanced digestion-wise

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work great for improving digestive health after taking strong antibiotics-I highly recommend them!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only probiotic I've found which has been of noticable benefit to my digestive system. It is also the most convenient as it is small and doesn't need refrigeration.

FEEL GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I FEEL MUCH BETTER SINCE I STARTED TAKING THE PEARL

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I makes perfect bowel movement and smoothes digestion. For my wife, 3 per day. For me, 6 per day. I tried many other kinds, best ones, some with 50 bilion, I took also 6 of strongest per day (300 bilion in all) and had no effect.

from Texas: Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As you age your immune system weakens, and my husband and I are trying to stay as healthy as possible (we're in our 70's). Neither of us has been sick with a cold or the flu for over a year, so we'll continue to take this.

best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the bowels moving and is a great value

No heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really noticing no heartburn now I give this five stars

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps with breaking down food better for better and easier elimination.