US

7,514
3,177
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
I love this product!

For reference I am a woman in her early 60's, with pale pink undertoned, sensitive, skin that is a bit dry in winter, while in hit humid summers it is a bit oily in the T zone. I wear this during the windy days of winter in the American midwest that often give me windburn and redness. It wears well under most SPF and with my light to medium foundation. It's very moisturizing, and light weight. I use it on my face and neck. I have appreciated a a reduction in the look of my age appropriate fine lines and wrinkles, especially on my neck. Not a miracle product. It won't make your wrinkles disappear, but it has improved the look of old, sun damaged, dull skin. Full if great ingredients, and at a bargain price. I recommend it for sensitive, dry, dull looking skin. Fragrance free.

0072b910-5b55-420d-94da-b175ba80e40b
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This anti aging cream is very useful and moisturizing, it soothes the skin very nicely. It has no scent or bad smell. I recommend this for daily skin care and moisturizing especially if you have dry and sensitive skin. It is good for using before makeup as well. It was delivered on time with great packaging.

287f0827-f2de-47bc-982c-7414212219bf
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Found the best night cream for my sensitive and dry skin. Been using this every night for two weeks, notice my skin are soft and moisturize after woke up. Love my skin texture even-thought after sleep in a dry air conditioner room. I also see that my neck lines are getting lighter. Most importantly it is scent free.

3003dc41-6945-4a75-a95b-f08be0dad62a
a2602f64-d177-49ed-ba05-a2b71e182405
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It so benefit, soft and light texture with high moisture and without scent. I bought it for my mom her age above 40 it suites her and add to her skin some freshness her skin is dry and sensitive. I prefer the size to be a little bigger 😁 I love the quality really 👍🏻👍🏻

b5ef9f9f-a0ca-4cf6-a4de-5138a85e1e76
d38b33db-6831-4a85-8457-4afc4c3f1837
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is amazing. It reqlly moisturize my face even if I use small amount. No scent al all which is good for me. Perfect for my age I’m mid 30s. The size is enough to last long. The package and composition is great. This will benefit my dry skin. Quality perfect, texture is soft. Perfect for any season. Not sensitive at all

27df4c31-b7ee-4c2c-80d2-9fe3d0ed30bb
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I purchased this cream after reading about the benefits of Q10 for skin. This cream came highly recommended so I thought I’d try it myself and I can safely say, it has lived up to its reputation. I like the texture of the cream (it’s creamy) but absorbs easily into the skin and doesn’t leave an oily residue. My skin is noticeably plumper and firmer and a little big goes a long way. It has a slight colour (from the beta-carotene) but no notable scent. I’ll definitely be repurchasing and will be ordering the night cream now that’s it’s back in stock.

fdbb19a1-7e0f-4917-a8bb-0e8115cf9209
a305ce95-1042-4d4f-8edc-776691f31cb1
36921ffd-e75d-4e07-974a-d6a6fd787dd8
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I’ve been using this cream for a month! I have oily T-zone and normal skin. This moisturises and smoothens my face. At first, I thought the texture was kind of thick and worried if it would be sticky. But it’s totally alright even I applied it on my face during summer. While for anti-winkle, I’m not aware of this effect on my skin at this point and may take more to time observe. Nonetheless, I’m satisfied because it’s not costly as the large brands. I’ve bought this again and will give a follow-up review later! Consider giving me a thumbs up if you find my review insightful!

43c28d30-d517-4b9f-a24b-4099d992eeb8
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

After reading so many positive reviews, I wanted to try this cream. Since moving to a drier climate, the skin on my face has been a bit dry and itchy. I feel this cream has really helped! It seems this German brand knows their stuff as this is one of many great products they produce that I would like to try. I am in my 20’s and trying to take better care of my skin. Prevention is better than cure! So after cleansing, toner, and sometimes serum, I use my fingertips to apply a little of this to my under eyes, forehead and any dry areas, and gently spread over my skin. It is a rich cream so a little goes a long way. The color is a yellowish color and there is no strong scent. The packaging also feels like quality. Overall amazing value for the price!

665dd8c0-e0ef-4c4d-b437-6934d52fa03e
58c1a8ab-9da1-413b-a025-f95ebea205b6
0ddb0306-2c86-4d0a-8634-196c35a4a901
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this night cream. I worked in skin care for over 13 years and the last 4 years I’ve just given up on finding moisturizers that work for me and that don’t irritate my sensitive skin. However it’s been really dry where I live- we literally have 8% humidity and My dry sensitive skin needed some thing that would really hydrate me... this cream is amazing! I will re-purchase it, and I also use their lotion with SPF 30 which is also amazing. The size is enough for 3 -4 months. I use it during cold season. But its suitable for year arround. This particular cream is thick, scent is pleasant. it doesn’t soak in right away, but it is a thick night cream and if that’s what you’re looking for this will do the trick. There is no fragrance which makes me so happy, as I am super sensitive to fragrances. it doesn’t stink, it doesn’t burn, it doesn’t cause any peeling and when I wake up in the morning my skin often appears more supple and refreshed. a good quality face cream

a16495d1-1c17-4d33-be67-ed57d8193d4a