Page 1 - Reviews - Fairhaven Health, FH Pro for Men, 180 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Cannot tell the difference after the first bottle, will continue to try for few more month, but good that actually it is the same ingredients as the one doctor usually recommend but just different brands only, but this one price is much cheaper. Has consult doctor, he said can continue to take this pill

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Started just a week ago to use it .. will g iui ve a full feedback once the course is over. The think that makes few persons to hesitate to go for this product is the big sizes of the capsules and the smell.

851eb9bc-f75d-41d7-a850-d57435df8c85
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It’s convenient that extra amino acids, CoQ10 etc are added on top of multivitamins and minerals, so you don’t have to buy few more extra bottles of supplements.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This has absolutely everything you need to support yourself with trying for a baby. It’s a well thought out product and I have no complaints. I have peace of mind knowing I have everything I need in one bottle. I no longer need to buy seperate supplements.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I've been using this for months, and it's not only helping my fertility but also get me strength during the day. Good product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

FH pro fertility supps is one of the best in the marker to give good results ....affordable and spectrum of vitamins essential for the reproductive organs

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Quality Didn’t know the result yet. But if the size of the bullet becomes smaller that will be great Dosage is a bit too much given this big size Ingredients: excellent Benefit : not sure yet Taste: normal

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Bought this for my Husband, it was too strong for him and he had a bad reaction. We stopped this immediate for him. My suggestion would to take half the dosage over the recommended just to ensure your body adapts well to it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

We’ve taken this brand for a while. My sleeping quality improves be cuz of it and my PCOS just simply go away...(without having any reasons). I highly recommend this.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

My husband is more than willing to take this to improve his health. The pills have a bit of an aftertaste but the ingredients look great!