Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love that I can get my omegas without a nasty fishy taste. I tried to take some very good quality fish oil before and it always made me sick to my stomach no matter how much food I ate with it. I put this in my morning smoothie and don't taste a thing. My mom eats it foods in place of olive oil or butter.

My favorite oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Flora. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. I follow Dr. Brian Peskin's advice to aim for an approx 2:1 Omega 6/2 ratio, but I still love this product. I've been using this product regularly since 1995 since I discovered it in Dr. Erasmus's book "Fats That Heal; Fats That Kill".

anther staple for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't come up on you like capsules. Mixes into my morning power shake and don't even taste it.

Udo's Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The 946 ml bottle is great value for money. Not many suppliers stock this size of bottle. Please keep up the very competitive prices.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love all the benefits that come with Udo's 3-6-9 Blend. My skin is awesome!

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time using iHerb and I was very impressed. Great prices and DHL delivery to Singapore was perfect. I now plan to use iHerb for all my vitamin/supplement purchases.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for several years. I concurr with Dr. Udo Erasmus that many people lack sufficient essential fatty acid oils n their diets. People who may want to learn more about Udo's prodcuts & diet can visit www.udoerasmus.com Infomration provided is excellent source for anyone who wants to learn more how to benefit from Udo's various products.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We especially love this on our brown jasmine, quinoa & wild rice blend w/some bragg. Also on brown rice noodles and of course on the veges...also eggs.

Comment on this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

if the delivery of this products can be kept in freeze or cold will be better.

Udo's oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my ten year old chocolate lab and I take 2 tablespoons of this oil a day. I mix it in her food and I have it in hummus. I love the way it mixes with food and makes us both more limber and glowing. Her coat shines and it picks me up. We wouldn't think of being without this oil since discovering it several months ago. The only downside is a slightly bitter aftertaste if I eat it straight so mix and enjoy!