angief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, great product - exactly what I was looking for

Delightful find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. The Cinnamon Sticks smell so nice; look so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Lots for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Also great tasting.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

am using this when I stew fruit. Just a small twiglet adds delicious flavour. This will last for years as its a big bag and you only need a small amount.

Kopumā nav ne vainas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kopumā nav ne vainas,kaut varēja būt vienāda resnuma standziņas.Atnāca veselas,nesalauztas.Smaržo labi,bet sķiet ka tās nav īstās kanēļkoka standziņas.

Fragrant and Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy sticking these in hot beverages! Great price for the product!

1 2