100% Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very bet good for me

This is the Best product you could ever buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product very good as a after shave gel and very good for sun burn and face moisturizer cuts, grazers, chapped lips, its a awesome all round skin healer i have been using this product for 10 years now and would never use anything else.

to enjoy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's OK and nd my wife is very satisfied; we recommend it, because it is a good product

broke me out when i used it on my face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

broke me out when i used it on my face! also very drying

Jelly like with very nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jelly like with very nice smell. One of the top products for Aloe Vera

Best Aloe gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% pure is so nice to read. It's cooling, calming, healing, hydrating, not sticky, absorbs well, I use it with water and vinegar as a hair detangler as well. In Australia, a must have (lots of sunburns).

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and great price

GOOD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is aloe vera gel with best ingridient list of all on the market. I use it as face mask, it's calming for my acne and moisturizing as well.

Great for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been having breakouts recently and nothing seems to help. i finally decided to give aloe vera a try and this works wonder! i've tried aloe vera previously but it only seemed to aggravate the situation. with this aloe vera, it really helps with the breakouts and smoothen my skin. i am gonna buy the bigger bottles so that i can use for my diy shampoo!

😀

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does so much for me from my hair all the way to my feet I use it and since I discovered it it's been amazing I will buy it again and again

1 2