US

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
The best sunscreen ever.

This sunscreen leaves ur face soft and give you that glowy look. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky and it would be perfect as a moisturiser. Also, as someone who is tan, it doesn’t leave any weird white cast. It also has a soft smell that doesn’t last long. I will be definitely reordering !! Update: It’s the best thing ever. I want to re buy it but it’s out of stock :(

4d4d860a-e11b-4822-8abe-1b6ba82ab8e0
58a9ce2d-0b20-4e15-9795-4e091774966d
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Finally had my hands on this after being out of stock for months.. I just wish I got several tubes because it's that good and also it is small. Love that it's spf 50 pa++++. The texture reminds me of the krave beet shield. Doesn't sting, doesn't leave me oily or with that terrible ashy look. Great for dark skin tones🤗

40b25597-c55a-4843-9933-478f53377d87

I've been seing alot of korean skincare lately on my Instagram so i got inspired hahaha and found this sunscreen so i thought why not try it also have an idea why everyone is hyped about korean sunscreens. The packaging is cute it has the expiration date mentioned on it and also behind the product on top and it comes sealed of course. I'm not sure about the size but i think it would last 3 to 4 months. The texture is light and doesn't feel greasy, The scent is like a baby powder and milk it's very nice. I'm an oily skin person so when i tried it on my hand it absorbed very well, doesn't have a white cast and leaves shine but still not greasy on the skin so i think it's gonna suit me normal😊 (please like for points🙏🏻)

341b8baa-7058-468b-91f2-8f9a4bac0847
367bad9d-f165-459a-8838-e35583071c36
dedb72c5-902c-463b-bb2d-fdcd528f88d2
da23f188-3ea4-49bb-9109-f2650bf49c77
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

the prodcut is exactly like its name . its not greasy and milky and just lovely ....its both a chemical and mineral suncreen .the scent is little to no fragrance, its smells medical. the size is abit small for my liking. this should be your last step of your skin care routine . it feels very lightweight and glides easy. has no white cast.i took a chance and stocked up on it. no regrets . the quality is very good. i just love the texture. the packaging is very cute and aesthetically pleasing. highly reccomend

a377e0f1-d6de-4343-a069-c06ec5516c5a
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great sunscreen! It is lightweight, doesn't leave whitecast (at least for my skin type 3 by Fitzpatrick scale), has dewy finish. It doesn't sting around my eyes which happens a lot with sunscreens! I didn't notice fragrant components, but it has nice subtle smell 😍 Works amazing for my combo skin.

d4a579ed-cb59-4b31-9e27-d03cd5c659ef
05a6202d-1158-4bcc-8778-2e1e34b1a388
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have a very dry skin and every affordable sunscreen I use always leaves my skin feeling greasy and unpleasant. This is my first Korean sunscreen and I really like it, it's quite watery, spreads easily over the skin, lightweight, doesn't leave a white coating, absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. It also doesn't have the strong sunscreen scent like most creams do. It looks and feels like I haven't put it on at all. This sunscreen is so good I'll buy some more.

3375cc9d-fab8-4504-8df6-d3b8d8494ee1
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

hands down...it is the BEST sunscreen that I have ever tried😭❤ I have dark skin and it does NOT leaves any white cast😭❤❤ I'm really happy with it! it's affordable and actually protects my skin + NO WHITE CAST it can feel just a little tiny bit greasy at first, but then after a few minutes every thing is fine💯 I just received my 2nd bottle, and I will keep purchasing it forever 😆❤ please like if you think my comment is useful 💕

314f7ac5-4901-474f-9709-62ad39e25610
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

My skin is very sensitive and I’ve been on the hunt for a good sunscreen that won’t break me out! I can say with all certainty that THIS IS IT! It isn’t sticky, gets absorbed quite quickly and the consistency is great for me! A 10/10 🥰

499b8721-3d0e-4ad1-8448-a718f4e6b2dd
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Best sunscreen I’ve ever used. Works really well under makeup, doesn’t leave a white cast, smells divine, and doesn’t sting the eyes. It also dissolves well into the skin and doesn’t sit on top like an oily mess. Best sunscreen hands down!!! My one true love and am going to purchase my THIRD bottle of it because I’m running low. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I saw this product has a lot of good reviews so I'd want to give it a try and not be disappointed. I always apply sunscreen with the 2 fingers method. This product will still give me a shiny look even though I keep massaging it in. It doesn't absorb right away, then it gives me a glow finish after leaving it for about 15mins. I don't like glass or glow skin look so I slightly tap powder and It looks matt finish. My face doesn't feel or look oily until the end of the day. This one is hybrid sunscreen that gives you enough protection from the sun. I just ware this one while inside the house so I'm not sure if this one will be good for outdoor activity. The only con that I would bring it up is the fragrance. It's very strong and I still can smell it for over 3 hours. I don't mind though, I personally like it.