My holistic gave me this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that it really helps my energy. I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help reduce stress reaction and I noticed jeans fitting loser in the legs. Worth a try.

Great Product/Fast Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health for about three months and I can honestly say it works for me. I've been under a lot of stress and this product has made all the difference. I've also noticed a reduction in belly fat.

Notice a difference right away

Posted by saralovesiherb on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first few days of taking this product at full dose are actually a challenge for me (I could have probably eased in but not my personality - hence needing this in the first place...), it knocks me out. I'm quite tired the first few days and then it tapers into something lovely, I'm calmer and more relaxed, my sleep becomes more consistent and I don't have the stress peaks that usually pepper my day.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Improving my energy.

cool stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good stuff. hope they make it foreeve

5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is a necesssity

adrenal health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

Adrenal Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really like the combonation in these herbs and the way they work.

Still trying more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time try this as the other supplement for adrenal has been out of stock for a long long time. There is no side effect and seems to bode well with my body. I will try some more to see how it works. It is an expensive supplement as 60 capsules are used up very fast and thsi bottle is not cheap.

1 2 3 4