does what promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

the product calmes down my adrenals pretty well. the only problem is that it works just for a few hours (I take 2 pills), then the next dosage needed, but the amount of pills is limited...

Too stimulating

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product sounded great, cause I think I am suffering from adrenal exhaustion. BUT, I think it interacted w/my other meds. I got too wired and hyper and my anxiety got worse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Harder to evaluate but seems helpful

Excellent adtenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

My son finds that this product is more effective at helping his energy levels than many other adrenal herb products.

made my life so much easier

Posted by gfreesammi on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been drinking herb tinctures in drinks since i was a kid...and let me tell you i still can't stand the taste to this day. but then all of a sudden, i found all the herbs i was taking to support my adrenals in capsule form! what a miracle!

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

Helps with Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are run down, sluggish, tired all the time, this product plus B complex will get you back up and going again. Have reordered and used for 6 months now and I feel great.

j

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think I am noticing an effect...will know more in a month.

Gaia Adrenal Health

Posted by arieschild on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement, helps alot with chronic fatique/ fibromyalgia.

great product from great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a couple of months now and I really notice a difference in my response to stress as well as my ability to relax/sleep when taking this product. Highly recommend!

1 2 3 4