Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Harder to evaluate but seems helpful

made my life so much easier

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been drinking herb tinctures in drinks since i was a kid...and let me tell you i still can't stand the taste to this day. but then all of a sudden, i found all the herbs i was taking to support my adrenals in capsule form! what a miracle!

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

Helps with Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are run down, sluggish, tired all the time, this product plus B complex will get you back up and going again. Have reordered and used for 6 months now and I feel great.

j

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think I am noticing an effect...will know more in a month.

Gaia Adrenal Health

Posted by arieschild on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement, helps alot with chronic fatique/ fibromyalgia.

great product from great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a couple of months now and I really notice a difference in my response to stress as well as my ability to relax/sleep when taking this product. Highly recommend!

Extra something for your adrenals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In addition to cortef, I was looking for adrenal support. I have used super cortisol support (NOW) earlier. I like gaia herbs for the potency of herbs in it. HBasil and Rhodiola rock!

Favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite adrenal herbal blends. Great product, you can tell it's fresh and natural and great combination of ingredients. I don't take daily, but I will always go back to this one.

Gaia-Herbs-Adrenal-Health-