Omega Zyme Ultra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product that has changed my life as a person with IBS. This product has enabled me to be so much more comfortable with meals and also works just to settle even an empty stomach that feels bloated or gassy. Highly recommend.

Garden of Life is greeeaaaat!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had severe disgestive problems for years. My fried a veterinarian told me to come see her. She suggested Garden of Life Q-Zyme and Primal Defense. I began to get better and better, people committed on how well I was looking and I told them "I'm going to the vet now and I feel great!! I think it saved my life.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for a while and it seems (for me) that the more I use them the more effective they are... Used to have miserable heartburn before I started taking them consistently... A great, natural way to ease the pains that regular foods can cause.

Great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very glad i have decided to try these.My digestion improved a lot since i take these enzymes.

I can eat again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a complicated digestive issue. I can't digest anything basically. I have tried eating yogurt, medicines, anti-acids, and many other things. Nothing has helped me to eat normally until this product and it's partner: Primal Defense Ultra ultimate Probiotic Formula came along. Now I can eat dairy a couple of times a week, and even ocasionally have some protien without severe pain. No surprise, nature trumphs western medicine again.

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for the same reason as the Paradise Herbs' products. And, for it includes a good distribution of enzymes as well as some digestive-friendly herbs.

Broad Spectrum Enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good all-around broad spectrum enzyme. You have to make sure to get enzymes that work in varying PH's....and Q-Zyme fits the bill. I was taking too many at first, since I was used to the cheaper brands with less enzyme activity per pill. Now I see that I can get by easily with just one pill per meal.

Effective digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used product for a couple of years with positive results.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any digestive problems, but I take one or two of these after big meals (meat, cheese, beans, etc.) to help ensure good digestion. They really work!

A good enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different digestive enzymes and this one is my favourite. Many other varieties of enzymes contain other irritants to the gut such as dairy, gluten or sweeteners that contain FODMAPS. This one is a great blend with none of the irritants and extra goodness!