Has Helped Increase my Dad's Energy Level

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on October 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Garden of Life products for myself and family for at least 9 years now. My dad has never been someone to use any supplements or even a multivitamin. But, as he's gotten older he's run into health problems. He has heart problems and other issues. He was complaining of always feeling exhausted. I bought this one for him, the Men's 50 and Wiser. He reported that he really noticed an increase in his energy and wellness level. So, he started buying the supplement for himself.

outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

live foods and vitamins are the future and garden of life provides the best quality at the best price.

Excellent Multi-Vitamin and Mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better multi-vitamin and mineral supplements that I have taken. I like that fact that it is raw in the sense of not being heated. Further, it contains live enzymes and probiotics, and is created by multi-probiotic cultivation. This is about as close as you can get to obtaining you vitamins and minerals from raw food.

Wonderful vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it. The first vitamin that doesn't make me sweat.

Dad swear by it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dad and he absolutely swears by it now.. It's his 5th bottle already..

Happy Customer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. This is the only multiple Vitamin that does NOT upset my stomach. All natural food based with no fillers. Does require 4 tablets a day for the daily requirement. I highly recommend this brand.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life is the first multi-vitamin that has actually made a difference in the status of my health. Blood pressure and high glucose level have both improved since I started taking this vitamin.

Notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really notice a difference in well being after about 3 days of taking these vitamins. I cut the reccomended dose in half and still feel good.

It's really Wiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ever since my dad started taking it he has better energy and his moods are better!

Been using about 6 mos I like this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will purchase each month.