Very Professional

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I received the product the glass was broken the capsules came in. I called iHerb and they sent me new ones out immediately. Very professional and very responsive. The product itself it seems to be good but due to only taking these supplements I have nothing to compare too. In the instructions it says to take 2 at once twice a day. I have never taken supplements before in my life and found that this was too much for my stomach. Someone told me to ease into taking supplements maybe one a day and slowly working into two than after my stomach adjusts move up to the recommended amount. It says that you don’t have to eat with food but I would suggest taking the supplement before a large meal.

Veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are nice because you can open the veggie cap and take the powder. It tastes like bee pollen. It feels almost as good as New Chapter Only One, and you get the benefit of it being powder. I'll keep alternating between this and New Chapter.

My husband likes them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband says he can feel a difference in his vitality since he started taking these vitamins. He can also see a difference in the health of his fingernails. Fingernails tell a lot about ones health and his have stopped cracking.

Men's vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently bought this for my husband because it is made from food and seems to have a good mix of vitamins needed that mostly meets his health needs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective. Feel balanced, energized and alert after taking without jitters or stomach discomfort.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about 6 months and really like them.

An excellent vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best general vitamin products. The only drawback to it is that you have to take 4 a day. Try 2 and 2 at meals. It works well and is wholefood sources which is the best source in my opinion.

4 capsules daily dose

Posted by freeradicle on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins and minerals are in whole food form and come with organic fruit & veg blend, probiotic & enzyme blend, antioxidant & immune support complex and CoQ10 for additional support. With these other ingredients added in, it takes 4 capsules to make up the daily dosage. Having a relatively low amount of vitamins and minerals per capsule gives more flexibility for adjusting dosage if you are already getting enough of certain vitamins and minerals from other sources. I like the fact that it is iron-free as iron supplements do not agree with me.

Mens Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product seems very consistent in quality. Easy to take daily.

Highly recommended

Posted by notdmartian on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

this vit really works. i have tried several other brand but only this gave me the energy boost i need.