Raw and good potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it s agreat product - being raw, made from food and having a good potency per capsule, no side effects and bad fillers.

Garden of Life, Vitamin, RAW Iron, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfection. Natural product for vegans, who are eating healthy and don't like synthetic iron supplements. Helped me to feel more warm inside my body in severe winter days. And overall is very good for health. I want it more :)

Raw Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has replenished my low iron. I am very happy with this product!

Another great GOL product!

Posted by supplementguru on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the whole line of Garden of Life products, this one included. Unlike other iron supplements that cause side effects like constipation, I haven't had any trouble with these. GOL includes natural co-factors in their products to help your body absorb the nutrients better and it is even more important with iron, since it is hard for the body to do this without them. Definitely notice a difference. Also like the added B-12, so I don't have to buy a separate supplement.

Breathing is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had slightly low blood cell counts and thus have experienced the difficulty in breathing - taking this after lunch definitely has helped and I don't have any constipation (I have digestive problems too). This product rocks. I also take the RAW probiotics & enzymes :)

Bought for someone else

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My friend found out from physical at work he was low in iron. He said after few days of taking this, he could tell a great difference and felt much better.

easy digestion and absorbtion

Posted by vegannomadguide on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, only iron supp other than Florivital that doesn't cause digestion problems and absorbs well. But much cheaper.

very useful supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when you need an extra intake of iron -- especially during pregnancy ;)

Giedre

Posted by giedre on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

best !

Good Raw Iron!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that these are raw and in veggie capsules. The price is affordable.