Raw and good potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it s agreat product - being raw, made from food and having a good potency per capsule, no side effects and bad fillers.

Garden of Life, Vitamin, RAW Iron, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfection. Natural product for vegans, who are eating healthy and don't like synthetic iron supplements. Helped me to feel more warm inside my body in severe winter days. And overall is very good for health. I want it more :)

Raw Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has replenished my low iron. I am very happy with this product!

Another great GOL product!

Posted by supplementguru on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the whole line of Garden of Life products, this one included. Unlike other iron supplements that cause side effects like constipation, I haven't had any trouble with these. GOL includes natural co-factors in their products to help your body absorb the nutrients better and it is even more important with iron, since it is hard for the body to do this without them. Definitely notice a difference. Also like the added B-12, so I don't have to buy a separate supplement.

Breathing is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had slightly low blood cell counts and thus have experienced the difficulty in breathing - taking this after lunch definitely has helped and I don't have any constipation (I have digestive problems too). This product rocks. I also take the RAW probiotics & enzymes :)

Bought for someone else

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

My friend found out from physical at work he was low in iron. He said after few days of taking this, he could tell a great difference and felt much better.

easy digestion and absorbtion

Posted by vegannomadguide on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, only iron supp other than Florivital that doesn't cause digestion problems and absorbs well. But much cheaper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has really given me the boost and pick me up I've needed. I feel safe using this knowing there are no nasties in it that would wreak havoc on my system. great product. Totes recommend.

very useful supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

when you need an extra intake of iron -- especially during pregnancy ;)

Posted by giedre on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase