Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is the best out there. Be sure to leave it on for at least 2 to 3 minutes. The longer the better. It will really make your hair soft.

Good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Conditions my hair very well, leaves it shiny and soft.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you. Love the shine it gives my hair! I absolutely love it! I'll be offering more when needed! ❤️

Great choice for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have dry hair, that would be perfect for you. If there is fat on your hair and you had to wash them at least once per two days, better use something else because it contains oils and that will make situation even worth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

title of this review explains it all. i previously was using mane n tail herbal gro, have changed to this as my holy grail hair products. used alongside the shampoo and leave in conditioner. purchased due to the keratin and argan oil contents which were recommended by my hair dresser. will be repurchasing over and over, as long as all of you don't buy them! :) if your looking for more reviews on products more than welcome to look on my profile for similar products

Totally in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect this product was so great, seriously, I have dyed hair, dry ends and oily roots and I was starting to get really dry hair. This conditioner leaves your hair soft, SOFT, smooth like silk, not tangled, shiny and healthy, and I'm very picky with hair products, this is my new must for my hair, I just love it. Este acondicionador deja el pelo suave como la seda, tengo el pelo teñido, puntas secas y las raíces grasas, mi cabello empezaba a estar más seco de lo habitual y decidí probar con este producto, es maravilloso, no engrasa y deja el pelo brillante y sedoso.

I love it

Posted by Thatgirl on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says and it's quite thick which a plus for me.. no frizz and it made my hair soft and manageable..

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered this before. Smells nice, is gentle & conditions well. Since trying it a few friends have also bought it.

Strongly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't imagine that it is going to be like this beautiful work... It's really makes my hair very soft and it's have a beautiful great smell..

Just what I want in a conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Of course it smells amazing, but the smoothing effect is instant! It helps a lot with detangling (I have now short but really thin hair) with only one use, even without the companion shampoo. Haven't tried it, but used with Giovanni's Smooth as Silk shampoo does a real miracle with my very VERY wild and untamable frizz. Repurchasing forever. Though I need to use a bit much of it to really get through my whole hair even short, which sucks, but I've had it for months and still have quite left.