Not for my thin hair:(

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, sensitive and flaky scalp. I knew I'd buy this definitely again at the first use. I LOVE everything about this shampoo;amazing suds, pleasant scent of spearmint which is subtle and surprisingly gentle yet squeaky clean. 민감한 지성두피에 비듬도 가끔 생기는 편인데요. 아이허브에서 여러 브랜드의 유해성분 없는 샴푸를 골라 써봤는데 지오바니 골든윗 처럼 안전하면서도 거품이 부드럽고 샴푸가 스무스하게 잘 될 뿐만 아니라 세정력도 우수한 샴푸는 처음입니다. 은은한 스피아민트향 기분 좋구요. 비듬도 사라졌어요. 재구매 100%.

Great for deep cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo when I have hair styling products like hair spray, mousse, or wax on my hair. It's great for deep cleansing. It does dry out my hair so I use a conditioner after washing out this shampoo.

Great shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great shampoo - it lathers very well, smells pleasant (like mint) and cleans my hair thoroughly. An absolute favourite that I will be repurchasing for sure :)

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very,very nice shampoo! For my hair it is the best shampoo ever, and I used it every day :) Thank you, Giovanni brand :)

As good as it smells!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really cleans good. It smells great and leaves your scalp tingling. I've been using it for a couple of months and now my husband is using it too. Normally, he stays far away from my shampoos.

Good for those with oily scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this shampoo for a few years and Its fresh scent and how it thoroughly cleanses and removes excess oil from my scalp and hair

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a year now and I love it! It helps my scalp feel less oily, and I love the smell of the shampoo :) However there's been a couple of times when I've had to wash my hair twice in order for it to feel clean, but I will continue to use this shampoo!

it is ok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so far so good , but i won't order again , it's like a dishes detergent !

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.