Natural wax rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband and he thinks it's great. Strong hold for short hair. I tried it too with half long hair and find it fine. Don't like the smell though..

Perfect for gray Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the clear color of this product. No color, no strong cent is perfect for gray, white hair. Has a soft hold, natural look (as long as you dont apply too much). It's my go to product now. Other gels made my gray hair turn the color of the gel (blue, green, etc...) This clear color is perfect for me!

Finally, thank you Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products and nothing seemed to hold my hair in style until I found this. This combined with Giovanni's mousse and a hairspray, my hair finally stays looking s*xy all day. It's also noticed that Giovanni products make my hair look fuller and very shiny without looking oily. My hair gets compliments on its shininess.

perfect hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is perfect for my hair. And good ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

best wax I have ever used. this magnetic line from giovanni is the best hair care line I have found. the wax is light, smells great and provides nice hold.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very unique product. One of the best gels i've ever used.

The only hair gel my boyfriend will use

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nuff said!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product.

Bad Product Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally didn't like this product it was to sticky and didn't have a good hold. But it was delivered earlier then the date expected .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bien mais pas le préféré de mon mari. Il m'a demandé de ne pas lui reprendre celui là. Il le trouve trop "collant" à l'application, il ne tiend pas bien sur la journée et lui laisse les cheveux collants.