Natural wax rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband and he thinks it's great. Strong hold for short hair. I tried it too with half long hair and find it fine. Don't like the smell though..

Finally, thank you Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products and nothing seemed to hold my hair in style until I found this. This combined with Giovanni's mousse and a hairspray, my hair finally stays looking s*xy all day. It's also noticed that Giovanni products make my hair look fuller and very shiny without looking oily. My hair gets compliments on its shininess.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best wax I have ever used. this magnetic line from giovanni is the best hair care line I have found. the wax is light, smells great and provides nice hold.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very unique product. One of the best gels i've ever used.

The only hair gel my boyfriend will use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nuff said!

nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product.

Bad Product Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally didn't like this product it was to sticky and didn't have a good hold. But it was delivered earlier then the date expected .

Mitigé

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bien mais pas le préféré de mon mari. Il m'a demandé de ne pas lui reprendre celui là. Il le trouve trop "collant" à l'application, il ne tiend pas bien sur la journée et lui laisse les cheveux collants.

OK

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works for a short period of time - but If you're counting on your hairdo lasting for an entire day, this isn't doing the job. It works better combined with hairspray though - but it's still not top of the line. Easy to apply and easy to rinse out.

It's ok but...

Posted by rautavaara on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thick hair, so I need a strong wax. Sad to say, that this is not strong enough for me. Will not order this again. Odorless, does not slime your hair when using it. Everything else was OK but the strength was the only minus.